Chapter Eighteen: I'll Wack You Back To Canada.

Start from the beginning

Caleb grasped me in his arms, lifting me up slightly. I resisted the urge to breathe him in, but his scent was overwhelming being this close. "Put me down."

He laughed, looking down at me. "I like the hair."

"Thank you. I like," I pretended to scan him up and down. I did like what I saw. "Your hair too."

"I got a new conditioner. It's really working wonders, isn't it?" He ruffled his hair a bit and I laughed, detaching myself from him but I kept my hand on his chest as I turned.

"Naomi, this is Caleb. Caleb this is my sister."

Naomi smiled at Caleb, her eyes widening a bit at the sight of him. "Hi."

"It's not to meet the nicer girl of the Okonji family." I took my hand off his chest, using it to jab him in the stomach. Caleb grunted, a grin plastered on his face. He took a deep breath, slinging an arm around me, bringing me to his chest. While I liked being close to his presence and everything, Caleb hugged me tightly as he spoke to my sister. "How was the flight?"

"Wasn't bad," My sister replied as Caleb hugged me tighter and tighter to the point where I was started to hit him on his chest. "Although, airplane food is never my favourite."

"It never really is for anyone," Caleb agreed, and I pinched him on the side as he finally released his hold.

I took a dramatic deep breath, glaring at him. "Dipshit."

He smiled at me, flicking me in the nose. "I love it when you call me names."

"Romero, don't." I swatted his hand away, but Caleb wasn't having it. He twirled his car keys in his hands as he reached forward to flick my nose again. I took my hand, pressing it against his face and pushing his forehead back. Caleb made a sound, reaching out until our hands were slapping each other's back. He quickly grabbed my hand to hold me down in a tighter hug than before when Krystal's voice rang out.

"Would you children stop?" Krystal rolled her eyes, heading towards the stairs that led to the basement. That led to the wine cellar. "This calls for a drink."

I pushed Caleb off me due to my slightly restricted airway, and he chuckled, leaning on the wall. "It's 6 o'clock," I told her before flicking him on the forehead.

Just as Caleb groaned and I laughed, a sound of satisfaction came out of Krystal. "It's early enough to pre, isn't it?"

"Pre for what?" Angie asked, laughing.

"Naomi's here. That means party."

"Party of one you mean." Naomi corrected. "I'm really tired, Krystal."

"I'm not going to finish a bottle by myself ladies and," She twisted her head to Caleb. "Gentleman. Caleb, you're staying for dinner tonight?"

"You know it, vodka." Caleb quickly flicked my nose again and I shoved him by his side as he grinned.

"Great, Octavia text Jake if can come by with Victor. Angie message Giulio and the rest-"

Angie's eyes flickered over to me at the mention of Giulio. There was no reason for her to look at me as if Giulio's presence was going to bother me, but I didn't speak up about it. "How about we relax for a second, K? Naomi is tired, Caleb drove us around all day, we just shopped till our credit cards hit the negatives-"

"Not mine!" Krystal said.

"It was a figure of speech," Angie stated. "Let's not throw a party. Let's just, I don't know, watch a movie or something."

"With wine?" Krystal asked.

"With wine," Angie confirmed. "Good plan?"

"Great plan."