Chapter 7

After waking up Louis took a much needed shower while Harry got dressed. Once they were both presentable and not… sex smelling they left the room and made the long trek down to the 2nd floor to get something to eat. Louis was starving and Harry was making sure that he was taken care of. Zayn and Niall were there, both eating bowls of cereal and when Niall caught sight of the two he paused, spoon in midair.

Zayn looked at the blonde wolf before following his gaze to the Alpha and Omega standing in the doorway, hands linked at their sides.

“Did you guys fuck?” Niall asked, earning a elbow to the side from Zayn.

“God Niall. You can’t just ask people if they’ve had sex!” he chided and Niall flushed a deep red. Louis was blushing too, his gaze cast to the tile. “But uh, yeah. Are you guys like… did you…” Harry grunted, gently leading Louis into the kitchen and pulled out a chair for him to sit in.

“Actually, no. We didn’t,” Louis said, looking up at Harry who was going through the fridge and then to Niall. “He was really good actually. Um, we didn’t mate at all.”

That’s when Niall dropped his spoon, splashing his cereal all over himself. “You guys aren’t mated?”

“How the hell did you pull that off?” Zayn spluttered. “I thought for sure when you kicked me out that-”

Harry shook his head, cracking some eggs into a pan on the stove. “I have self control over my animalistic side, Zayn. No, we’re not mated. We’ve talked about it and  we’re going to go slow with it. Make out a real relationship before we tie ourselves together,” Harry said and Louis nodded. Zayn watched the two closely and shook his head with a smile on his lips.

“At least you guys don’t hate each other anymore,” he said and Niall hummed his acceptance of the statement.

“Yeah, Louis is so..freaking, emotional. I don’t know how much more I can take!” Niall joked, winking at Louis who flipped him the bird.

“Can you guys like..kiss and stuff?” Zayn asked, looking between the two. Harry stopped pushing the spatchula through the eggs to look at Louis who flushed a deep red.

“It’s up to him,” Harry told Zayn, using his spatchula to point at Louis.

“Well?” Niall asked, he had already cleaned up his cereal mess, using a towel from the corner of the room.

“I-uh. Sure?” Louis tried to sound confident in his answer but of course, it had to come out as a question. Harry let out a silent sigh of relief and started cooking again. He wasn’t sure if he was going to be able to hold back from kissing louis after what they’d just been though. It would be absolute torture.

“This is so going to be cute. I might just have to start carrying a camera around!” Niall gushed, pulling out his phone to snap a picture of Harry stirring the eggs. “My instagram is going to get so famous,” Niall added and Zayn snatched his phone from his fingers.

“No. You don’t put anything on Instagram until we’ve told the pack what’s going on,” He scolded and Louis pulled out his own phone, turning it to take a picture of the brooding Zayn and pouting Niall. Someone got in trouuuuble. Was what Louis added to the picture before he uploaded it to instagram.

“Speaking of pack, we need to make a meeting,” Harry said, pushing the eggs out of the pan and onto a plate. He set it in front of louis who thanked him.

“We can have one today. It’s Sunday and nothing really goes on today,” Niall said, looking from Harry to Zayn for confirmation. He could sent a tweet or text and everyone would be there. Niall was a bit of a diamond among the pack.