Chapter 23

[E/N PLS READ SO I CAN EXPLAIN]: OKAY FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISe. This has definitely been the longest time that I have gone without updating and I hope it never happens again. So much has happened to me. During the month of june I was undergoing a job search because my parents were heckling me about being lazy and worthless and all that fun stuff, and so after a stressful job that made my anxiety sky rocket through the roof I found another job that also makes me anxious, but less so. I luckily only work 24-hours total (three days a week, eight hour shifts as a cashier at a truck stop) I also got a new car and I start up school in like 38 some days *sobbing*. So I honestly hope it never goes this long without an update again, but I'm being dragged kicking and screaming into adulthood and I'm still working on time management skills. I mainly mope in my bed too sad to even get on my laptop for netflix. BUT YES thank you for those who have stuck with me, I hope your lives are good and that you're having a grand summer. Here is the next chapter. I'm assuming there's only about 2 chapters left, three at the most. It won't be long now, my dears! 

Niall and Zayn were already waiting anxiously for Harry when the alpha pulled into the driveway, concerned looks plastered across their faces. As Harry climbed from his side of the car to hurry over to Louis' side, Zayn was on him in an instant.

"Harry, where the hell did you go?" Zayn demanded. "You can't just storm off on your own, we thought you'd gone to barge into some territory or to do something stupid enough to get yourself killed-"

The beta rambled on, but Harry shook off the dark-haired lad to open up Louis' door. He knew his omega's leg had to hurt terribly, he had watched the leg be bitten whilst they were in their wolf forms. Without a doubt he would terrorize every single wolf that set a finger on his baby.

And as Louis shakily stood from the passenger side, clinging to Harry and attempting to scoot forward to press his face into Harry's neck, Zayn fell silent in surprise. Niall, on the other hand, let out a loud shriek as he bolted forward.

"Louis!" the blonde bellowed, tripping over his own feet in his haste to get to the pregnant lad. Niall burst into tears the moment he reached Louis, holding his arms out for a hug. Harry simply held Louis close, but he cracked a small smile.

"Let me get him inside and off of his bad leg," Harry insisted.

Louis released Harry with one hand to pat out at Niall, "I'm okay, Nialler, I'm back and prepared to kick your ass playing the xbox."

Anxiety was still bubbling up inside Harry, however, and it continued to grow as he helped Louis hobble towards the house. Without a doubt the Mora Pack would come looking for Louis, but they weren't going to get him, Harry would make sure of that.

They made their way into the house carefully, Harry trying to get Louis to put all of his weight against the alpha. Rather than leading Louis upstairs to greet everyone, he sent Zayn and Niall off to inform the house of their arrival, and they shuffled into their bedroom. Louis took one look at his nest, and then he unexpectedly burst into tears out of sheer joy.

"Baby?" Harry gasped anxiously.

"I'm just so glad to be home," Louis explained. "With you, with Niall, back to our bed-"

The alpha didn't respond, he simply pulled Louis in and nuzzled his face against his omega's hair, "Oh, sweetheart, never again. I'm not losing you ever again. No more walks, only guarded trips out of the house, a new pack doctor apparently."

"Let's not even talk about that right now, I just want to be close to you," Louis insisted, moving Harry's hands to his belly where their babies were squirming wildly. "All three of us have been restless without you. It was getting to the point where my bondmark scar almost ached."