Taehyung frowns, "You know what you need right now?" He wraps his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. "You need a big, warm hug."

I hum, "Or maybe some Soju."

He chuckles, "You have college tomorrow. Maybe this weekend we can go get some, hm?"

I laugh, "That sounds like a good plan."

• • •

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-ah, are you sure you want to go on these rides?" Jimin asks, concern beginning to etch into his face as he stares at the rides.

I lick my lips, tasting the pink cotton candy in my hand. "Hyung, don't worry, I'll be okay. Nothing will happen."

I see Taehyung feed some of his ice cream to Haru, who has her arm linked in his. I feel myself frown. Stop it, Jungkook. Be happy for them.

I shake my head, trying to focus back on my cotton candy.

"Alright I think we should go on...this ride," Namjoon says, pointing to a large circular ride. It's like a loop on a rollercoaster, except the carts just keeps going around over and over again in one giant circle.

"Can we not go on this one? It's a little too fast for my liking," Hoseok says, clearly terrified.

Seokjin looks at him and laughs, "Well, you know what they say. You're not gonna get rid of your fears unless you face them up front."

Hoseok furrows his brows, "But no one ever said that-"

Jimin shoves him into the line, and he just stares at the giant rollercoaster looming above us.

"I went on something like this at the fair in Daegu when I was younger," Yoongi says, throwing his cotton candy stick away.

"Busan fairs are the best, come at me," Jimin says, trying to puff out his chest.

Haru sighs, "Not to be biased or anything, but Busan is the best city in all of South Korea." I notice her purposely emphasizing her dialect on some of the words, bringing a smile to my face.

I give Haru a high-five. "Yeahh, that's what I'm talking about."

Taehyung smiles, "You guys are just saying that because this is your hometown."

"Well everybody has a special kind of love for their hometown, right?" Jimin asks, making his Busan-dialect more prominent like Haru did.

"'Everybody has a special kind of love for their hometown, right?'" Hoseok does a terrible job of mimicking Jimin.

"Yah, what kind of mimicry is that?" Jimin whines, the rest of us laughing.

"Well that's definitely how you sound to us," Namjoon replies, trying to keep a straight face.

Before Jimin can say anything else, the line moves forward. We all rush onto the platform, splitting up into groups of four. Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Seokjin sit in one cart together, and Hoseok, Taehyung, Haru and I sit in the one in front of their's. Hoseok and Taehyung sit across from Haru and I, so we're facing each other.

"Kook are you sure you want to be riding this?" Taehyung asks as we secure ourselves in.

Hoseok too, "You're not feeling nauseous or anything right?"

"I'm gonna be fine," I assure them with a small nod.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" Haru asks, and I shake my head.

"No, they just love and care about their dongsaeng a lot," I grin, winking.

"Sure," Hoseok grins while Taehyung chuckles. Then, the ride starts to move.

"Oh crap this was not a good idea," Hoseok says as the ride begins speeding up.

"Oh this was a great ideAHHHHH," I shout as the speed dramatically increases, and we start going upside-down. The cold wind whips against my face, my hair flying in a million different directions.

Haru shouts while laughing from the adrenaline, "MY SHOE IS GONNA FLY OFF!!"

"EOMMAAAA!!" Taehyung and Hoseok shout at the same time, bringing me to tears from laughing too hard. I hear the guys screaming their heads off behind us, particularly Jimin.

Hoseok curses, "WHY DID I AGREE TO DO THIS!?"

"WHY DO I FEEL LIKE IT'S GOING FASTER?!"

"IT'S TOTALLY GOING FASTER," Haru replies as the rollercoaster does one last round.

Finally, the ride starts to slow down. Everyone's breaths are heavy, and my heart pumps with adrenaline.

"I will never go on another rollercoaster ever again," Hoseok says, getting out of the cart with Taehyung.

I glance at Haru. A few pieces of her silky dark hair are coming out of her messy bun, the winding blowing them in front of her caramel colored eyes.

I look down and realize that my left hand is no longer gripping the rail-but intertwined with her's. Her facial expression is just as surprised as mine.

I grin, "Looks like the ride got a little too crazy, huh?"

{ A / N }

idk about you but i really feel like going on a
rollercoaster rn.

sorry for the late update btw, i've been busy with
school :')