♕ New Years special• 2 ♕

♕ P E R S E P H O N E ♕

P E R S E P H O N E

"Hey, have you seen Ryker and Davina?" I ask Dimitri after looking for Ryker for a couple minutes.

"No, sorry, he probably forgot something at the car." He shrugs.

"Well, he better hurry, it's almost time for the countdown." Dimitri looks at his watch and mumbles something I couldn't hear.

"You know what, I think he went over there." He says pointing to the right.

"I thought you said he was at the car." I scrunch my brows in suspicion.

"Stop asking questions and go where I tell you woman!"

"Why?"

"What did I say 'bout the questions? Just hurry your ass up." He slightly pushes me toward the direction he pointed at.

Fucking weirdo.

I start walking toward the direction, calling out for Ryker before I stop and see light. I walk towards it and see signs posted in the sand. Cute signs might I add, might be for someone else but I had to read them.

Your beautiful blue eyes.

Your melting smile.

Your natural beauty.

The way you say my name.

Your craziness.

Your strong personality.

The way you put me in place.

How I can never look at anyone else without comparing them to you.

How happy you get torturing and killing.

How happy you make me.

Giving us a beautiful girl.

The way you are with her.

These are all reasons why I love you and never want to let you go.

So.

Persephone Blaze.

I choke seeing my name, I keep walking to see Davina standing there with an open box in her hand. I hear the murmurs of the people counting down. When they reach one, fireworks go off and I look up with watery eyes and see Will you marry me? I see movement to my right and see Ryker smiling at me, walking towards me. When he's right in front of me, he gets on one knee, calls Davina and grabs the ring from the box.

"Will you?" He asks.

The tears finally come down and I'm completely speechless, staring at the love of my life and our daughter next to him. My head slowly nods before I finally get out my frozen state and nod frantically and say yes. His smile gets bigger before quickly putting the ring on my finger and grabbing my waist and standing up, lifting me up and spinning us around. I laugh a little before he sets me down and kisses me roughly and passionately. The tears are still streaming down from the excitement and happiness. He pulls away and grabs Davina before hugging both of us.

"My girls," He mumbles and kisses my cheek then hers.

Who would've guessed, my crazy psycho ass, getting married and I have a daughter with my equally psycho Fiancé.

This crazy life definitely has a happy ending.

My happy ending of being His Psycho Girl.

Low key cried writing this

THANKS FOR READING!

S h a r e 🔗

V o t e 🗳

C o m m e n t 💬

💙~A