♕ S E V E N T E E N ♕

♕ P E R S E P H O N E ♕

P E R S E P H O N E

It's been 2 weeks since that day we gave head to each other and just relaxed together. Everyday after was just the same: kill, shower, head, sleep and cuddle, repeat. In all different houses. It's been the best time ever. We still haven't had sex yet, but I'm ok with that, he's bigger than the other few guys I slept with.

Right now, we're just cuddling after our hard day. I was drawing patterns on his chest and he was doing the same to me but on my back.

"This has been the best couple weeks ever." He mumbles against my head.

"I know, it's getting better and better."

"We earn money, kill, and I can do all that with you." He kisses the top of my head.

"I am great aren't I." I say looking at him and smile.

"Sure, but I was kinda looking in the mirror while saying that." He points to the mirror in front of us.

"You jerk." I chuckle and smack his chest.

"I'm kidding gorgeous. I love having you with me so we can kill together."

"Mhm, whatever." I lean in and kiss him.

He kisses me back and slowly leans in more so he can push me down on my back.

Oh yeah. I'm loving this.

The next day.

Today I was in class when my phone randomly buzzed, I look at it and notice an unknown number had text me.

'The fuck...'

'Who the fuck is this?'

'I don't know.'