♔ New years special• 1 ♔

♔ R Y K E R ♔

R Y K E R

Ok, you can do this Ryker. Be a man.

It's almost time, just a 20 more minutes.

"Ryker! Your daughter needs a change of clothes!" I hear Persephone shout from our room.

I quickly hide the small box in one of the drawers and grab Davina's New Years outfit that Persephone got the day before. I walk in the room with my beautiful girls waiting for me. I walk behind Seph and put the clothes in front of her before wrapping my arms around her and kissing her shoulder.

"I love you, Persephone King, " I murmur against her shoulder.

"You keep calling me that, yet I'm still waiting on the ring on my finger, " she states back.

"Soon my love, " I tell her, receiving a humming in response.

She finishes Davina's clothes and takes her to the bathroom to straighten it.

"Hold her please," Persephone tells me when I walk in.

I hold my baby, facing her towards me, and make funny faces while her mother put some sprays, brushes, and straightens her hair. After she finishes, I take Davina to the kitchen while Seph quickly changes her clothes. When Persephone steps out with her, beige baggy, sweater dress with her white vans, wavy hair and lightly done makeup. So simple yet so beautiful and all mine. Checking her out I couldn't help myself but to stop at her creamy toned legs, I lick my lips wanting to kiss them all the way up to her delicious and sweet prize between them.

"You look beautiful," I breathe out.

"Thanks baby."

She walks towards me and gives me a peck on the lips before taking our daughter and walking out, making her way to the car. I get out my head and quickly follow behind, reaching the car, I open the both doors for my girls and waiting for Persephone to finish putting Davina in before sitting in her seat. I close her door before going to my side and start making our way to the beach meeting a couple friends.

When we make it to the beach I already see Dimitri with another random woman under his arm. I get out the car and open Persephone's door before opening my other girl's door and getting her out. I hand Davina to Persephone when we reach our friends and pull Dimitri aside, but caring about his new bitch clinging onto him.

"Is everything ready?" I ask him with slightly shaky hands.

"Yup, everything. The only thing missing is your manhood," He chuckles before continuing, "relax man, she'll love it and say yes. If she didn't then she would've left you bitch ass a long time ago."

"Whatever, ok it's almost time, I'll wait at the end." I say before walking to grab Davina from Persephone, who's talking to the girl.

I see Dimitri distract Persephone while I walk away to the spot with Davina.

You can do this Ryker.

She'll say yes.

You got this.

Anyone heard of the game IMVU? Just wondering

THANKS FOR READING!

THANKS FOR READING!

S h a r e 🔗

V o t e 🗳

C o m m e n t 💬

💙~A