♕ T W E N T Y - E I G H T ♕

Two more chapters left! O my gosh! 😭💙

P E R S E P H O N E

It happened so fast.

I didn't see it coming.

Maybe I should have, but I didn't.

Bang. The door busts open, footsteps quickly make their way over to me. Before I can see the person, the cloth is over my mouth, as much as I try not to breath I do. And everything goes black....

Now, I don't know how long ago that was, but I'm awake now and I'm on a bed. I look around and it's not a dirty, crappy room, it's a decent looking room. Not much here though.

I move my legs to the edge of the bed, I look at my belly and put my hand on it and relieved to feel a kick. But it's ruined with my bladder, I look around the room and see a small restroom. I go inside and quickly go to the toilet. After doing my business and washing my hands, while drying them I finally look around my surrounding. It's a normal little bathroom, looking through the drawers and cabinets, nothing is in here.

'Should've guessed, who leaves objects here knowing someone can use them as weapons?'

'I don't know where the hell we are.'

'Well duh, we kinda got drugged.'

I walk out the bathroom and go to check if the door was unlocked. My luck came, it was unlocked. I look both ways and see it's not very big. I turn right and start walking down the small hallway.

"She's not here yet, so you'll just have to wait till she gets back." Someone says behind me.

I quickly look behind me and slightly gasp at the bastard I never thought I'd see again.

"Marlo." I spat.

"Sexy beast." He winks.

"So you were behind this? I don't believe that, you don't have the brains."

"First off, fuck you. Second, it wasn't me, it was someone much more...obsessive." With that he walks out.

I ignore him and look through everything for food. What? I'm a hungry pregnant girl. Leave me alone.

After I eat I hear the front door open, the person that walks in was someone I never expected to see again.

"Olivia?" I whisper in confusion and talking to me more than her. However she heard and turned to me.