♕ S I X ♕

♕ P E R S E P H O N E ♕

P E R S E P H O N E

Steven. That's my next kill. He is, or was I don't care, my "dad's" friend, we have a story. I'll let you figure that out when I confront him. Honestly, I completely forgot the terrible things he's done to little me. Until now.

Lure Nightclub. Of course he picked this place, he lures drunk girls and does disgusting things,  I have a special night for him. I finish my highlight in the car, always gotta have extra glow (wink), I open the door to the car and swing my legs out. I step out and make my way to the club. I smile at the guard, when he lets me in, I give a little wink before stepping inside. I look around while walking in.

'The bar, the far end.'

I look to where flame said and immediately see him. I smile walking to the bar, before I walk to him I order two shots of tequila. Need him to think I'm drunk. I drink the shots and sloppily make my way towards him, once I do I pretend to trip and let him catch me.

"Be careful there, darlin." He smirks.

"Sorry." I giggle and mentally gag.

"Why don't you come with me, I'll take of you." He moves my hair that's in my face behind my ear.

"You'd really take care of me?" I try and slur.

"Of course I would, if never leave a beautiful girl like you alone. You are alone right?" He says wrapping his arm around my waist and his hand on my ass.

"Yeah, needed time to myself." I smile at him. "You can keep me company."

"I'd love to, c'mon." He walks me out the club.

He walks me out and to his car, once we make it there, he turns me around and starts kissing my neck. I let out a fake moan while throwing up on the inside.

Before I know it, he was thrown off me, I quickly open my eyes and see someone on top of him and beating him. I just look at the scene in front of me with a raised eyebrow. After a few more punches I clear my throat.

"Um, excuse me, what the hell do you think you're doing?" I put my hands on my hips.

The person stops punching my victim and turns to look at me. When I see who it was, I scrunch my brows and look at him confused.

"Ryker? What the fuck are you doing interrupting my good night?" I say getting irritated.

"He was about to take advantage of you Idiot, a thank you would be nice." He huffs and stands up.

"Thank you, for interrupting my great night with your idiocy."

"I helped you." He grits out.

"I'm capable of taking care of myself and if I wanted him to stop I would've made sure he knew." I roll my eyes.

I walk towards and squat down to check and see if he's still alive. Luckily for me, he is.

"So you wanted him to fuck you?" I hear Ryker say with annoyance.

"No you dumbass. Look, it's really none of your business, what are you doing here anyways?" I say getting up and looking at him.

"I'm here for you." He says.

"What for?"

"What were you doing?" He ignores my question.

"Non-"

"I saw you, yesterday." He places his hand on my cheek.

"Well, looks like you won't live very long to tell." I was gonna grab the knife in my boot, but he grabbed both my hands and put them behind my back, bringing me closer to him. Chest to chest close.

"I wanna watch you kill him." He simply says.

"Why, get off on it." I glare at him.

"Because it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen from a woman. You are the most beautiful thing I've seen." He slowly moves his head down.

For some annoying reason, butterflies erupt in my stomach and my heart beats a little faster. Am I. Nervous? What the fuck?

"Uhm, o-ok, help m-me take him somewhere private." I stutter nervously.

"Sure." He kissing my cheek before walking towards the passed out rapist.

'Wow.'

'That is one hot man.'

I ignore flame's stupid comments and watch Ryker carry him to his car and throw him in the trunk. He closes it and looks back at me, I unintentionally start blushing and quickly look away and towards the passenger side of the car. I heard the sexiest chuckle that made me slightly aroused. God ,I need to get laid.

"Where to gorgeous?" He says, putting the keys into the ignition.

"Anywhere where no one will hear screams." I smile at him, and he smirks back.

Well ,this should be interesting.

Until next time. (Wink).