♔ N I N E T E E N ♔

¡WARNING!
Some sexual content!

¡WARNING!Some sexual content!

R Y K E R

These past week and a half, Persephone has been acting pretty strange. I don't know why, she's sometimes out at night when she thinks I've fallen asleep. I know she isn't seeing anybody, sexually, so I know it's not that. I plan to make her tell me tonight.

 I plan to make her tell me tonight

Good, gives me time.

I quickly find the rope for reasons...

Half an hour later...

I dim the lights, heating the car drive in, and get the things I need to get the answers I need from her.

I'll enjoy this.

I hear the keys before hearing the door opens and the beautiful sound of her voice.

"Ryker? You here?" She calls out.

"Up here!" I call back and hid behind the door.

I hear light, quick, footsteps up the stairs and coming in the room. (Pun intended 'wink').

"Babe w-" I cut her off my putting the cloth over her mouth and leave it there till she stops fighting.

I grab her sleeping body and start taking off her clothes, leaving her in only panties and a bra, both a dark blue and lacy. I quickly tie her to the chair and wait for her to wake.

♔            ♔            ♔

Finally after 10 minutes she jolts awake. She blinks a few times before trying to move her wrists and legs.

"Ryker?" She calls out.

"Right here my love." I walk until I'm in front of her.

"What are you doing? Untie me." She says moving on the chair again.

"Not until you give me some answers." I grab the chair and sit in front of her.