15 ~ The End

Song: Escape - Acoustic by Kehlani

While Kara, Cat, and Max are preparing for the plan that the two ladies came up with, I am in the city watching out for any casualties the mindless bots may cause

I know, what an important job I got! I get to stay back and stare in silence while Supergirl saves the day.

After watching from the top of the tallest building in National City for twenty minutes straight, I give up and fly to Catco.

I walk past James as I reach the entrance  to Cat's office.

Winn is still in the same place I saw him earlier, typing away at his computer.

I sit on top of the desk next to him, sighing heavily.

I throw my hands over my face in frustration.

After my three minute breakdown, a voice forces me to lift my head up quickly.

Indigo.

"Let go of him now." I jump up off the desk, clenching my fists.

She has Winn held in a headlock. Her disgusting arms wrapped around his neck. He has zero emotion on his face, just a blank stare.

"I'll let him go. If you convince Supergirl to cancel her plans." She smirks, holding a tighten grip on Winn.

She drags her sharp fingers down his cheek.

"Not a chance." I growl at her, burning her hand with my laser vision.

She releases him due to the pain of my physical response.

Before she gets the chance to grab him again, I fly him to a room closer to James and zoom back as fast as I can.

"Wrong answer." Indigo snaps, throwing a punch in my direction.

We go at each other in every way possible.

I'm not having the strongest day because of the stress, emotionally and physically, that I've been through the past twenty four hours.

My face stings after an intense hit from Indigo.

She uses my hair as a handle as she pushes me into the floor.

"Now your friends get to see your dead body when they come back from their failed mission." She grins.

I use all the strength I have left to kick her in the head with my foot, sending her flying out the window that she breaks in the process.

I stay on the floor, tears threatening to spill out once again. I place my forearm over my forehead, trying to steady my breathing.

"People of National City-" I force myself to sit up as I hear Kara's voice.

My attention is brought to the TV screens above me.