3 ~ Confessions

Song: Never Forget You - Zara Larsson

"Of course, leave it to media magnate, Cat Grant, to put a name to a face

Miss Grant dubbed National City's new female heroes, Solar Flare and Supergirl.
And if Twitter is any indicator, the names appear to be catching on." I hear a man on T.V. say as I walk into catco.

Last night, Alex had me explain everything about me. She was confused at first but eventually understood.

"Hey, Skylar! Cat needs you in her office." Kara tells me.

"Me?" I question.

"I was handling the situation." I overhear Kara say angrily as she walks off with James ignoring my question.

"Have fun with the devil." Winn whispers with a smirk as I walk off to her office.

What did I do wrong? Am I fired?

"You wanted to see me, Miss Grant?" I ask her.

"Ah, yes, Skylar. I choose you to get some information and write an article on the two new 'Superheroes' for the magazine." Cat says without even looking up from her laptop.

"You have 48 hours. Go, go." She says, shooing me away.

"Thank you, Miss Grant. I won't disappoint you." I say walking out of her office with a big smile on my face.

"I don't think anyone has had that big of a smile when coming out of Cat Grant's office." Winn says with a smile on his face.

"Miss Grant gave me the job to do the article on the superheroes!" I quietly squeal.

"That's great!" He says.

"Yea, I think I have an id-" I say before I hear a high pitched noise in my head. I fall on my knees off of my chair. Nobody notices except Winn.

"Are you okay?" He says getting off his chair to check on me. He gives me his hand to stand up. I grab it and stand up.

"Y-yea I just need some air." I say before walking fast to get outside.

"I'm communicating at 50,000 hertz. If you can hear this you were not born on this Earth. Painful, isn't it? The humans of National City will suffer. Meet me at the National City Power Plant.
How many innocent people are going to die until you prove that you are not a coward Daughters of Alura and Vanessa." The voice says.

I rip of my clothes revealing my super suit. I fly to the spot the voice said.

I sneak up behind the man carefully as I see Kara getting punched and beaten up.