~Daughter Wearing Make-Up~

Start from the beginning

"I am not a child anymore Oppa."'she challenged.
He groaned "I know you are not a child anymore, but you are still my child."
"I am 15! Closer to 16 actually." She tried.
Jin shook his head "Make up is for adults."
"You just made that rule up." She crossed her arms over her chest.
"Make up makes boys look at you. And not to see how pretty you are."
"Ew." You shake your head.
"Does sex bother you? It should! It is gross." Jin declared.
"Sex has nothing to do with make up." She exhales.
"Oh yes it does!"
"You wore make up." She reminds.
"I was an adult." Jin defended.
"No. Make up is how you get pregnant. Do you want to get fat? Do you? No, I didn't think so." He smiled as if victorious of himself.
"Make up does not make you pregnant. Don't listen to your baby honey. He is being a boy. You look wonderful. Enjoy your date tonight." You intervened.
She kissed your cheek, waved at Jin then raced outside.
You turned to Jin "Make up makes you pregnant? What strategy where you playing at there?"
"Make up makes boys think girls are more adult than they are."
You rolled your eyes but kissed your husband.

Taehyung

"Like this?" She questioned

V would look at his daughter through the mirror "You need to blend your crease though. See the dark line? That needs to be softened up." He explained.
"Which brush is that for again?"
"This one." He hands her the brush.
"Thank you." She whispered. V kissed her temple "Of course my daughter."
You walked past the bathroom stopping to see your eldest daughter being helped with her make up by your husband.
"And now, tilt your head back. That way your mascara won't clump." V instructed. And she tilted back her head, easily applying the coat of mascara.
She blinked, then looked at V "Will I be pretty like mom, do you think?" She whispers.
He kisses her cheek "You will have your own beauty. You are your own beauty okay? And you are special, make up is not used to cover up insecurities. It's used to highlight your natural beauty."
"Thank you." She replied.

Jimin

"Eyeliner can be tricky okay? I still struggle with this

"Eyeliner can be tricky okay? I still struggle with this. And I have been wearing eyeliner for many years." Jimin encouraged.
Your daughter sat at her vanity with her father, Jimin sitting next to her.
"It's sad when your dad can apply eyeliner better than you who is a girl." She frowned.
"It takes practice." Jimin smiled. "Ready to try again?"
She agreed.
"Okay. This time instead of tugging on your eyelid, I want you to close your eye instead."
"I can't do that dad." She argued.
"I know that you can." Jimin nods his head.
Your daughter closed her eye, then looked to Jimin.
"Start with the outer corner of your eye, making it very thin." Jimin instructed.
"Very thin." She repeated.
Jimin was silent as he watched his daughter drag her eyeliner across her eyelid.
He waited until she brought the eye pencil away from her eye, and exclaimed "Your eyeliner looks wonderful! Excellent job." He praised.
"I did good dad? It's not compared to yours."
Jimin cups her face with his hands "Practice. And practice. And remember that make up does not define you. It can be an artistic outlook. Do it to express yourself. How you are feeling that day. Express yourself, and I promise to always be honest when it comes to your make up."
"You are the best dad."

Jeongguk

"Sweetheart, please stop your crying

"Sweetheart, please stop your crying." Jungkook begged. Through the door he could hear your sobs, and it was hurting his heart.
"Go away!" She snapped. "I can't do that. I am your Oppa and I want to help. Please let me help you."
"No! Yum would not understand anyways." She cried.
"Please bunny." He requested. "Did something happen at the dance?" He intrigues.
The door opens, his daughter standing there "Yes, It was exactly that!"
"What happened?"
"No boys wanted to dance with me because I am not pretty enough."
Jungkook choked on his own tears "You are beautiful though."
"Save that. I am your daughter you have to say that."
"No I don't. Now what happened?"
"All the boys said I looked even worse with my make up ." She whispered.
Jungkook looked at his daughter "You looked beautiful-"
"Stop lying." She retaliated.
"Boys are stupid at this age." He started.
"No I am stupid for thinking boys would like me more if I wore make up!" She ran inside the bathroom again, slamming the door shut.
Jungkook knocked on the door "You are beautiful without it. You look just as beautiful with your natural face sweetheart. And I am not leaving here until you come back out."

Yoongi

"Nuh uh

"Nuh uh." Suga shook his head.
"But ." She tried. "It washes off."
"Then it won't be hard to wash off before school." Suga decided.
"Why are you against me wearing make up!" She exclaimed, throwing your hands up.
Suga ignored her question, instead he pointed upstairs "Go wash that shit off."
"Please."
He glared at you over his newspaper.
"No." She declared, looking into his eyes.
"What did you say? No? To me?" Suga asks.
She nodded.
You then decided to intervene "Go wash your make up off honey." You comment.
She looks at you "Of course you agree with him! Parents cannot agree with their children." You gasped. "Forget this!" She stormed up the stairs, and slammed the door.

You looked at Yoongi who continued with his newspaper "Why no make up?"
"She is too young for that." He answered.
"She is 15 Suga, that's a normal age-"
"Not for my daughter." Suga interrupted. "She will not be wearing it today, tomorrow, or any other time." He declared.

You returned down the stairs, make up free.
"Ah much better! Do you still want a ride from me today?"
"No." She denied.
"Is this about the make up situation?" Suga knitted his eyebrows.
"Guess we won't know. Bye mom. Bye..you." She said, then left the house.
"Good job declaring war on our teenage daughter." You sighed.
"She is too young!" Suga reiterated.
You only ignored him.

Welcome back:)
Requests~ Open❤️
What did you think of their reactions? What age do you think is okay to start wearing make up? Let me know down below🎀