Ice cream and movies

-Emily's POV-
The next morning, we'll afternoon, I woke up around 2pm. I couldn't get myself to get up. George was working at his computer quietly, not to disturb me.
"Hey, are you feeling okay?" He asks.
"No." I sigh.
I get up and shuffle over to my room. I throw on some sweats and my hoodie from George and throw my hair up in a bun and put my glasses on.
I go get a glass of water and head right back to George's room.
"Hey do you want to film today? Get your mind off of some stuff?" He asks.
"Sure." I say giving a small smile.
"Do you want to play some Mario kart on the switch?" He asks.
"Yeah! I didn't know you had one. " I answer.
He gets it all set up and puts on his disguise.
"Should I... um, look better?" I ask.
"No you're okay." He smiles.
Then he clicks record.

"Alright so Emily is cheating." He blurts.
"Am not! You're just mad because I'm super good with princess peach!" I laugh.
"She sucks!" He yells.
"Uh, no she doesn't!" I sass.
We banter back and forth, also answering a few questions along the way. This was really helping me clear my head. I'm glad I have at least one person I can always fall back on.
We eventually ended the video and I went to go get a snack. I headed back to my room and I could hear Alex blaring music. I roll my eyes and close my door.
I eventually decide to film a video for my channel. Just to keep my busy. I left myself looking homeless, not wanting to even try to look decent, which I alway do for my videos, I think it looks more professional.
"Hello everyone! It's Emily and today I'm coming at ya with a video how keemstar is a nonce!" I say. "Now I know I look a bit ratty, but I'm trying something new, so bare with me."
I pull out my journal and flip it open, and then I start on my commentary style video.
After about an hour of filming I feel like I have a sufficient enough amount of content.
I plug in my laptop and decide to head to the coffee shop to edit.
I grab my bag, and throw on some trainers, and my jacket and phone and head to the coffee shop.

When I step in I smell the familiar scent. It reminded me of Alex, but being around Alex in the flat, was worse.
I got a latte and sat down in a booth.
I plugged in my headphones and got to working. I worked for about 2 hours straight. I checked my phone, and I had a few messages from the girls.
Beth: Hey we're coming over!
Natalie: and we're bringing ice cream!
Nina: and we're also watching a ton of movies so make sure you have enough popcorn
I check the time and it's already almost 7pm! The time flew by, which I'm glad. The girls said they'd be there by 7:30, so I hustled home.
When I arrived back at the flat, Alex was sitting on the couch with josh, James and will.
When i shut the door, they all 4 turned and looked at me.
I push my glasses up my nose and run to my room. I put everything away and get out some movies and wait for the girls.
Not too long after, I get back did the girls barge in.
I heard them out in the living room, clearly giving some sass to the boys, before coming into my room.
"Aw sweetie it'll be okay." Natalie coos.
Clearly they know I'm upset, since I went out looking like a mess.
They get everything set up, Nina goes to make the popcorn and get some spoons for the ice cream. We first watch monsters inc, because that's my all time favorite movie.
The whole time we're all laughing and quoting the movie, having a good time.
I needed this.
-Alex's POV-
We're all sitting in the living room, I explained everything to the lads and I feel like they understand.
They ordered us pizza and got some drinks and we played some fifa.
I couldn't focus though, all I could hear was the girls laughing and having a good time.
I just wanted to talk to her. I just want to tell her the truth. I try to focus on the game.
"You alright mate?" James asks.
"Yeah. I'm fine. " I lie.
I grab a slice of pizza and continue watching George and josh play fifa.
-
Time has passed and still I can only think about Emily. I need to get out of here. I need to think.
I grab my shoes and decide to just go on a walk. Fuck it.
-George's POV-
We're all hanging out with Alex, not letting him be alone. We're playing some Xbox and he just gets up and storms out of the flat.
"What's up with him?" James asks.
"His fucking girlfriend thinks he cheated on her that's what's up!" I sigh, getting up to go find him.
I grab my shoes and jacket and slam the door on my way out.
I head down the stairs and run outside. It was snowing, and I bet his dumbass didn't bring a jacket.
I go towards the shops that are close by, hoping he'd be around there.
I find him sitting on a bench by a park.
"Alex, come on let's go." I sigh grabbing his cold arm.
He's crying. Sobbing actually.
I pull him up and we head back to the flat.
"I'm sorry George. " he cried.
I know you are, but you shouldn't be apologizing to me. " I say.

—————-
Alright so half these chapters I write like high as fuck so if it's trash MY B