My concussion

-Emily's POV-
The past few days alex has been by my side the whole time. He brings me tea and lays with me when I have my headaches. I haven't really moved from my bed, unless it was to shower. But other than that, I've been hanging out, watching tv, and then reading when the tv light becomes too much.
Alex brought some of his stuff into my room, like his laptop and stuff to edit his video with me. He offered to edit mine for me, but I told him he didn't have to, he already has so much going on, he doesn't need to worry about my video too.
George has also been a big help. He brings me dinner and whatnot since he feels so bad. Hopefully I can get back to feeling normal to edit my video, I feel so bad I haven't posted in almost a week now!
"Emily, please let me edit your video, I know it's bugging you." Alex says from next to me.
"Alex I don't want to put all my things on you, I'll be alright in a few days to finish it up." I say.
"Please I don't have anything else to edit!" He begs.
"Ugh, fine. But after an hour you're done." I say.
He kisses my cheek and gets up to grab my laptop. I sign in and give him the laptop back.
We pick up from where we left off at the coffee shop and there was only about 30 more minutes to edit through. And then my quick outro.
When Alex is in editing mode he doesn't stop. I sit and giggle along, as now I can sit back and just watch, and not focus on editing. I sit and mock alexs adorable faces.
He eventually finishes the video and puts it all together.
Via @itsemmilyyy Instagram story.
Hey guys! Just about to upload my 1 million special. Alex was kind enough to help, and my head is improving, thank you for all the get well wishes. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be back to recording, thank you for understanding!

"Are you going to post yours too?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm just about done." He says.
"Do you want to go to our coffee shop when you're done?" I ask. "I'm gonna go crazy if I don't go somewhere"
"Yeah we can, we can walk. It's nice out." He smiles." As long as you wear your glasses."
"I promise." I sigh.
I wait about 30 minutes for him to finish his video and then we were on our way. I made sure to grab a coat this time.
We walk down the street, it's gloomy, but I still Wear my glasses. Hand in hand, we arrive in about 10 minutes.
I order us some tea and joined him in the booth in the corner.
"Thanks m'lady. " Alex smiles.
"Can I take off my glasses?" I ask.
"No!" He says.
"Ugh." I groan. "I look weird."
"No you don't! Look! You look stylish." He laughs taking a picture of me.

(Imagine theyre sunglasses okay )@Itsemmilyyy, @will__NE and 16,205 others liked@im_allexx someone looks cool 😎 Tagged : itsemmilyyy @itsemmilyyy you know it 😎 @fanfan91 YES

@Itsemmilyyy, @will__NE and 16,205 others liked
@im_allexx someone looks cool 😎
Tagged : itsemmilyyy
@itsemmilyyy you know it 😎
@fanfan91 YES. MY BABIES.
@random83 #emelex needs to be a thing

I look at Alex's post and I start the blush. I snuggle up and lean my head on his shoulder.
We sit and listen to the music and chat a bit. Mostly just enjoying each others company. It's about 6pm, so we decide to head back. Which is good because my head was starting to hurt a bit.
I crawl back in bed and Alex brings us a pizza that George had ordered.
Alex and I snuggle up and watch a movie.
I check some comments from my video and tons of people are commenting
"Emelex" or "#emelex"
Lots of them were trying to get it trending on Twitter
"Alex I think people are catching on faster than we thought they would." I smile.
"I'm okay with that, all the feedback so far from both videos have been amazing. I just wanted to keep it low key to keep you safe." He says.
I blush and muzzle my head into his shoulder while we continue looking at comments.
After a bit I started to get sleepy, and decided to Change into some joggers and Alex's big hoodie he gave me.
Normally after a night, Alex will head back to his room, but tonight he stayed. He stayed and played with my hair til I fell asleep.
He cuddled with me. And all I could think about was his scent filling my nose, and the sound of his heartbeat in my ears as I fell asleep.

—-
Short chapter but I wanted to get another one out tonight since I didn't post yesterday!!