29

May
Sunday
Chris

TextTo jahseh👑Hey y'all here

Text
To jahseh👑
Hey y'all here

From jahseh👑
Coming out the car now

I look up and see jah and kehlani coming up i can see her wanted to turn but jahseh turns her and brings her close to me and robyn.

"Hey guys."

"Hey you two what's up?"

"Its cool chris how you been?" Keh ask she acted as if robyn wasn't here.

"Im good hey jah i got something in my car for you come help." He nodded leaving the girls to talk

"I hope this work man....

Robyn

Damn i miss my baby so much

Damn i miss my baby so much. I wish she can understand that but she won't even look my way.

"Kehlani Parrish i know i fucked up and i know how much that crushed your soul but i swear me and ti got noting goin on..

"Bull-

"Let me finish....i went to check on her being the good person i am baby i think she did that beacuse she mad....she mad sean is gone and i still have you to see everyday. You know me better than anyone keh i will never in my life cheat on you and you know it." I grab her face making her look at me.

"I love you more than life it's self kehlani parrish that shit will never change" i push my lips against her. I miss my baby so much and i know she miss me too by the way she kissing me back.

"Promise me that you'll never make another girl touch you."

"I pinky promise"

"Good"

"Soooo.....y'all good" chris asked coming bavk with jahseh

"Yess me and my baby is ok" keh said smiling. Chris and jah high fived each other happy that they succeed shit me too i got my girl back.

Uhhh i got nothing else for this chapter 😂😂😂😂 oh well can't believe i got two more chapters left of this😩 swear i just wrote this yesterday. Thanks for the love mochapoett you the only reason im still on this app hypinh me everytime i write a chapter 😂😂😂 after this on to girlfriend part two and a story im working on👀👀 stay tune