7

Robyn
Tuesday

After keh was released we decidedd to skip school today and chill. I didn't want her in anymore stress worring about everyone asking her questions. Me and her was cuddle up wacthing spongbob.

*ding dong* i heard the bell and got up i open the door and ski, jarad, jah and ed was there with Wal-Mart bags.

"Hey robz how bout a snack day today?" Ed said walking up the stairs to lani.

The boys followed me up and once keh saw jah she jumped up and hugged him.

"Oh jahseh I'm so gald you ok."she squeezed him tight

" forget me keh I'm just gald your ok we brought soda and snacks for you"

"Well that a lot of snacks" she laughing look at the many bags.

"Oh well the rest our swim gear i was thinking friday we should go up to my parents beach house and stay the weeknd."

"Jah how the fuck are you so damn rich nigga?!"

"Well weed is my best friend lol my grandfather owns a weed farm in Jamaica and passed it down to my dad. And all i have to do is go to school and my dad gets me whatever."

"Ok like let me in with you" i said but keh gave me a death stear

"By the way kehlani looking at you i don't think its a good idea"

"She know im playing" i said grabbing her by the waist and kissing her making her giggle.

"Igt so what we doing for the day?" Ski asked

"Oh shit a spongebob marathon hell yeah" jarad said sitting his ass on the floor to wacth it

"Im with jarad spongebob sound fun" keh said sitting next to him. Me and jah laughed

"Well me and edward got a project to do so will get it over with" ski said and grab one of the bags and walked down with ed behind him which just left me and jah

"Wanna go smoke?"

"Hell yeah lets go"

He followed me to the back as i lit the blunt taking a hit and passing it to him.

"Why does keh have panic attack like that?"

" in middle school sean had a girlfriend who was keh's friend. He told her if she didn't stop being friend with her he'll tell her mom that she had sex with him."

"Did she?"

"No but that how he is a control freak so the girl stop talking to keh and all keh did was beg the girl not to to forget sean and leave him."

"Damn so what happen then did she leave"

" she did she cared about keh. So instead of telling her mom they had sex he told the whole school that she had sex with keh and that she was gay. Everyone bulled them. It stared to effect lani she had attacks when people yelled and made fun of her."

"That fucked up....

"Yeah it was the girl couldn't take it anymore and killed herself. That when i came in i became more of just a friend she talks to in class. I become her protecter i become her everything."

When i was done me and jah was both wiping our tears

"That crazy man i would hate for something like that to happen again man fr. I promise you if everyone turns they back on y'all me and the boys got y'all for life."

I grabbed jah pulling him in for a hug the amount of love he had for us is amazing. He's too pure for this fucked up world.
#llj😭😭😭
Was thinking of him when i wrote this one

#llj😭😭😭Was thinking of him when i wrote this one