4

Friday
Kehlani

"Ayeeeeeee" i turned as i see jah and ski running towards me i convince Robyn to stay and wacth chris practice and me and jah go shopping for the party. I know she worried about me because i have serious panic attacks but i promise her I'll be ok cause i have jah and he can fight.

"You ready babygirl?" Ski asked me i nodded and when hopped in his car

"Ight so let remember what we need plastic cups, beer, munchies and weed" jah turned around and saw a worried look on my face

"Uhhh we can water and juice too which one lani"? I smiled i love how caring jah is with my feelings.

"Nah lets get soda every flavor I'll help pay for them"

"That cool with me but i don't want you paying its cool i just want you and robz to have a fun time."

"Thank jahseh your so kind." We got out the car grabbing a cart and entering Wal-Mart

"Ok ski got get the main shit me and lani gonna get the snacks" he nodded and went right and my and jah continue down the lane to find the snacks.

"Ohhhhh shit they got double stuff oreos" jah said grabbing six packs

"Why you get so much" i said giggling

"Cause I'm a fat nigga"

"Nah you ain't fat jah but ski is getting a lil big"

"A lil that nigga shape like a whale ol fat nigga" i bust laughing causing people to look but i didn't care jah stay violating Stokeley

"Man girl lets go find that nigga" he pushed the cart as we left the lane but bump into someone.

"Wacht it ni-" we bot bloted up being faced with sean and his friend Jayceon but everyone calls him "the game". Once we made eye contact sean smiled wide

"Damn jah you turn lani to the right side huh" he tried to dapped jah up but he pushed his hand away now jah don't play about people he cares for.

"Nigga get the fuck out my face before i fuck you up"

"Aye chill out you fake derpressed fuck i just want a piece of that after you done" before i could say anything jah slamed the cart into sean causing him to fall.

"Ahhh you fucking dick your dead game get em" i looked at the big dude and he looked as if he didn't want to deal with this and walked off.

"Nigga were you going!" Sean said getting up and running off
I hugged jah from behind and he gave me a small grin

"Don't worry keh i got you and robz back always"

"Thanks jah" after we link back up with ski and told him what happen we decided that we'll just leave and set up the party.

Yeah this one kinda short i just wanted to show how caring jah is for kehlani and the shopping cart idea was from a video i saw I'll put it below ok bye hope you enjoying the story.