28

Kehlani

"Keh you have company" my aunt said i heard the footsteps and open my door.

"Hey keh!" Hayley said she walked in along with jah, ski, jared and Edward.

"What up bitch we got exam next week lets get to studying."

"I brought snacks" hay said with the Wal-Mart bag in her hand.

"You talk to robyn at all?"jah said but he knew that answer. After that day she hasn't hit me up. Which meant she really didn't care what she did i didn't even know where she went cause jah said he hasn't seen her since and i don't see her at school unless it's our three classed and even then she doesn't talk. I just hope she ok even though she hurt me i still care for her well-being.

Robyn

"Robyn can you stop drinking and help us study?" I sigh putting the class down and going to the table where chris, amine, rakim and Danny was at

"Robyn can you stop drinking and help us study?" I sigh putting the class down and going to the table where chris, amine, rakim and Danny was at. They knew i wanted kehlani back but she not talking to me.

"I know you miss her but we have to get school out the way so here well all quiz each other." Amine handed me some cards i really didn't give a shit bout school my girl is mad at me and i need her back.

"Man amine don't nobody want to do this we've been study was before we had to lets take a break." Chris said a just huff and took his card back sitting on the couch.

"Listen you need to talk to her before its too late and you lose her."

"I know rakim but she mad at me."

"It's been half a month nigga she can't still be mad you just scared she won't take you back."

"Well duh nigga ti just probably ruin the only thing i cared for in life... Chris came around and hugged me as the tears fell. Keh and is my everything and I'll do anything for her.

"Listen before school starts again monday me and you gwt dressed up get some things and just pour your heart out to that girl let her know how much you care."

"And make it sound believable make her know you ain't looking a no other bitch" rakim added

"Thanks guys I'll like that now if you don't mind....i need a drink again."

Chris
Text
[To jahseh👑]
Hey how's keh?

[From jahseh👑]
Honesty she miss the fuck out robyn

[To jahseh👑]
Good i got a plan to make them meet and talk

[From jahseh👑]
Spill it nigga☕

[To jahseh👑]
Nigga😂😂😂 ight tell keh you want to take her to the park and we'll meet y'all there at 3 o clock sunday.

[From jahseh👑]
Ight bet i miss these two together im sad the sqaud spilt up like this.

[To jahseh👑]
Yeah..me too see ya

[From jahseh👑]
See ya sunday😊