6

Monday
Kehlani

It was 6 period and me and hayley was working on the project we was assigned. She had six sentences down already but i was in my thoughts. I was thinking about sean and how mad he was when jah ran him over with the cart. I really hope he doesn't hurt jah i will hate to be the reason.

"Hey lani you good?" Hayley said breaking me out my thoughts

"Sorry hayley i was just thinking about somebody"

"Robyn did she do something?"

"No not my baby this boy sean he's been bullying me since middle school and when me and jah went to the store he ran him over with the cart" she started to laugh it was funny but still made me scared

"Girl that awful but him getting hit was funny as hell."

"I'm jusy scared he's going to hurt me or worst hurt jah."

"Trust me jah can take care of himself and he'll protect you. She smiled and contine to do her work jus then jarad came runnin in.

"Ski its jah he fighting again"

"Damnit" ski stood up about to run out

"Stokely if you leave you get detention"

"I don't care that my brother keh you coming" i looked at hayley and she smile letting me know it was ok me and ski ran out to gym to find sean and jah in the middle of the field throwing hands.

"AYO SEAN GET THE FUCK OFF MY VRO NIGGA" he pushed through the crowd and snatch jah up but he keep trying to attack sean

"LET ME GO VRO I'LL FUCK THIS NIGGA UP HE TALKING MAD SHIT" ski and ja held him and but he keep trying to escape i came in front of him and held his cheeks

"Jah look at me it's not worth it please don't get in trouble"

"NAH HE MAD DISRESPECTFUL IMA KILL HIM" somehow he slip out of ski hand and swing at ja making him fall to the floor but i hug him tight. My chest was tighted and i couldn't breath

"JAH STOP KEH TURNING PALE"

"KEHLANI" was the last thing i heard before everything went dark.

Jahseh

Gym
The coach had us playing flag football and i was beating these niggas asses epically fuck boy sean.

"AYEEE another touch down nigga"

"Yeah what ever freak you done gutting out kehlani." I swear this dude love trying me

"Keep her name out your mouth nigga I'll end your life"

"Oh man my bad dude just let her know when she done on ya baby dick to come fuck with a real man I'll fuck the gay out ha ass"

"That's it" i grab his shirt punching him straight in the nose" everyone around us began to yell fight."

"HEY WHAT GOING ON" the coach said

"Your son talking shit so i hit him"

"Sean the hell you gonna get knock down by a skin dude fuck him up"

After he said that sean punch me sending me to the floor but i ain't no bitch so i shot up giving him a blow to the jaw. Which cause us to go all out and fight to the death.

"FUCK JAH IMA GET SKI AND LANI" i heard jarad said but i didn't care i just wanted to hurt this nigga.

"You ain't nothing but a fuck pussy boy" he said swinging but i ducked and hit him in the stomach he falls back and i jump on him punching him.

"I'LL...FUCKING...END YOU" i went to punch but my hand was pulled back by ski

"AYO SEAN GET THE FUCK OFF MY VRO NIGGA" ski and ja snatch me up trying to hold me down but i was fighting i was tired of sean and his slight remarks he getting merk today.

"Jah look at me it's not worth it please don't get in trouble" kehlani said looking me in my eyes but my mind was only focus on sean i tried to jump at him but i felt keh getting losse from her grib on me.

"JAH STOP KEH TURNING PALE"

"KEHLANI" i grabbed her up and ran all the way to the nurse's office

"Get Robyn" ski ran off to Robyn class and i stay by keh's side

"Is she ok"

"Yes i not sure what made her pass out but tye ambulance is on it's way are you family?"

"Yeah im her cousin" i said lying i wasn't about to leave keh side until robym comes.

I held her hand hoping she was ok. The paramedics came in putting her on the stretcher.

"Lani baby are you ok" robyn yelled hopin in the ambulance with me.

"Yo ski you and ja meet us there"

Hospital
Robyn

We sat in the room with keh as she slept so peaceful i can't believe my baby had a attack and i wasn't there to help her.

"Man what happen?"

"I was fighting sean he kept talking shit and i got mad...she tired to stop me" jah looked as if he wanted to cry

"Thank you jah you protect her she just....hates to see people she loves hurt." I rubbed the palm of her hand we all stood in silence until i heard autine.

"Omg my baby is she ok robyn."

"She ok auntie the doctors releasing her tommorw and putting back on the pills."

"Fuck... She said in a whisper

"Who are y'all?"

"Im Stokely this my brothers jarad and jahseh were friend's of keh."

"Jahseh thank you so much" she hugged him tight i told her how jah was fighting sean for keh she was more than grateful that lani had so much more people looking after her at school.

"No problem I'll do anything for keh listen robs let us know when she wake we got to go back for detention."

"Are y'all forreal going to go?" Ed knew jah and them hated school i was surprised he said that too.

"If it wasn't for lani then i would have said fuck it but i don't want to get expelled and he do something to her"

"Thank guys forreal I'll see you tomorrow"

And with that they left. Me, ed and auntie stood by lani side all day and night.