12

Thursday
Sean

It was lunch time and i was sitting at my table

It was lunch time and i was sitting at my table. I seen jah ain't come back yet and his sqaud was looking like some sad pups. I decided i should have some fun with them.

"Wer di fuk ya a go?" Lesbian number one ask me

"I see your emotional freak is still gone y'all mind as well give up must of killed himself"

"Ay wacth it nigga" the fat nigga said getting up i laugh pushing him back in his seat.

"Shut the fuck up and eat fat boy im done playin with y'all i told you ima make ya life hell." I grab kehlani up running down the hall

"KEHLANI" i look back and my boys where holding them back i ran to the back room in the field throwing her to the floor.

"Come on now tuff girl you was talking all that shit now look at you"

"I can't breath" she said trying to breath she pulled something out of her bag and i snatch it up

"Sean please i need"

I read the prescription it read
fluoxetine.

"What this for you poppin pills"

"Your the reason i take them sean please im getting dizzy"

Something in my heart told me it was wrong to wacth her so i gave them to. She pop it open and sat up trying to breathe right.

"KEHLANI" i heard her friends callin they were getting close so i ran off i ran until i was home.

"The hell you doing here boy" my pops said

"Fuck off man"

"AYE STOP DISRESPECTING ME LIL BOY"

"NAH FUCK THAT IM TIRED OF YOU MARCUS.....you think you can just control all the time im a grown ass man.

"Oh you grown then get the fuck up out my house nigga since you big and bag but come running back."

That was fine with me i went up stairs grabbing some clothes and my car keys. I could feel him wacthing me but i didn't care.

"Where you going to stay."

"With my boy chris"

"You going to stay with that fag"

"Nigga he ain't gay and stop with that word."

"I don't want a fag son sean i just want you to be the best person you can be."

"Whatever man leave me alone."

I walked out getting in my car i text chris to tell him im on my way to his place i just need a break from home to think.

Chris