8

Wednesday
Sean

"Sweetheart your coffee is ready"

"Then bring it over here woman"

"Now wait a damn minute who you talking to?!"

"Please bring it over here"

"Better and sean eat ya damn food and get ready for school"

"Im not going"

"Fuck you mean you not going" my father said looking at me crazy

"All i do is go and play basketball but i don't feel like it today Marcus"

"Listen here boy you going to school ima beat your as-

"You ain't finna do shit nigga"

"FUCK YOU SAY BOY" he grabbed me by my collar pushing me against the wall. My father always thinks he can control someone but not me. Im done being contorl by this nigga

"Ah marcus please just put him down"

"NAH FUCK THAT LITTLE BOY THINK IM PLAYING WITH HIM"

"FUCK YOU MARCUS"

After i said that he flip on the table making the plates and class fall to the ground my mom had enough and pushed my dad off me

"Go to work Marcus"

"WOMEN DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" my mother hit the floor holding her cheek the room went silent.

My father turn to me with anger in his eyes i didn't want to push him farther so what ever he was going to say I'll just obey him.

"Take your ass in that car im taking you to school"

"Yes sir" i got up leaving my mother if i was to help her it would get worst and I'll hate to be the reason my mom gets hurt for my behavior.

"If you ever talk back to me again it be nore than just flipping your ass on the table" he stared the car and drove to the school which was 15 minutes away. The car ride was always silent i never had a decent conversations with my dad unless its us fighting. Its not my fault i hate then stupid ass lesbian and my friends its his but i couldn't tell him that.

"You know i love you son i do this shit to teach you" i laugh at his stupidness

"Teach me? Teach me what exactly what dad that i need to hit bitched to get respect."

"AYE WACTH IT" he grabbed my neck make me flinch i hate when he put his hands on me i tired to stay strong but the tears flowed.

"And stop that crying i ain't raised no fucking fag"

"The fuck off me man" i pushed his hand leaving the car. I just needed to get away from him he always has to use that word "fag" ever since i was a kid he called me that i still remember the first time he called me it.

[Flashback]

"Hey cousin try this lipstick" my little cousin Angel said

I remember we was playing house and i she putting on make-up anf though it be funny to put it on me. We was just innocent then my dad walked and he grabbed up by my arm to my mother

"DO YOU SEE THIS SHIT ON MY SON'S FACE YOUR SISTER CHILD TURNING HIM INTO A FAG HE NEEDS GUY FRIENDS"

[FB ends]

The word fag he used it everytime i had an interest in something boys don't usually have.

I mean this man cause a sense at the nail salon cause my mom got me a pedicure. Till this day anytime i see gays all i want to do is beat them cause they made my life hell.

"Ayo sean we at the hoops my boy jay said.

This is exactly what i need to let some steam off i little game with the boys i sat my stuff down and went to the court.

Yall boys ready yo get merk.

"Oh like what jah did to you" shad said making them all laugh

"AY DON'T GET KILLED NIGGA FUCK HIM AND HIS FRUITY FRIENDS."

"Damn bro chill he just fucking with you"

"Yeah whatevea get in position oh and chris if you don't stop hangin with them fags ima kick you off the team"

"This ain't ya team to kick nobody off nigga i do what i want"

"Oh you acting tuff now nigga"

"Nigga i got bloods that come merk you and your daddy"

"Aye easy now chris" jay said trying to sperate us.

"Nah let the nigga talk his shit i can take you off this team nigga try me."

"This all i got sean you know that." Now this nigga want to show he care

"Then i suggests you do the right thing and keep my daddy name out ya mouth" i turned to get in my position but everyone stood still.

"THE FUCK Y'ALL STANDING HERE FOR MOVE" they all jumped and hurry to their spot this is what i like taking control it flet great. My father can't take this from me that for damn sure.

Mannnnn im started to feel bad for sean this nigga had it ruff.😭

Anyway hope you enjoyed next chapters is the weekend party and someone losing their virginity👀👀👀👀👀👀👀