The Armored Fairy

It was the next morning and Natsu and Arlic were on their way back to the guild. Arlic yawned a bit as he didn't want to get up from his sleep, but he had to start the day.

After arriving at Natsu's place yesterday he realized that it wasn't the most cleanly of places. However, he has slept in worst from his time traveling the galaxy. Natsu had a spare hammock and it was pretty comfy, not as comfortable as a bed but it sufficed.

"So what do you think we'll be doing today?" Arlic asked.

"What we should do, go on a job." Natsu said simply.

"You want to do another one together?" Arlic asked.

"Of course, I mean we are team now." Natsu said with a smile.

"A team?"

"Aye." Happy said as he started explaining. "You see, wizards in guilds can go on jobs themselves, but if they want they can form a team with other wizards of the same guild. The more members, the more you have a chance of completing a difficult job."

"And we already completed a job before, so that makes us a team." Natsu said.

Arlic thought about it and smiled. "Alright then, I guess we're now a team."

Both Arlic and Natsu fistbumbed signaling the official formation of their team. To be honest, this felt pretty good for Arlic. He was never a part of any team on Planet Vegeta, but seeing as he was now trying to start a new on this world he might as well be a part of one here.

Pretty soon the arrived at the guildhall and said their greetings to everyone.

"Morning Arlic." Mira greeted as the Saiyan took a spot by the bar.

"Morning Mira, I'll just take a water." Arlic said.

"Sure thing." Mira said as she handed him a cup of water.

"Hey Arlic!" Elfman said as he sat next to him.

"Hey...you're Elfman, right?" Arlic said.

"Yeah that's me, and I've got a challenge for you." Elfman said with an eager grin.

"Oh yeah, and what's that?" Arlic said with curiosity.

"How's about you and me arm wrestle?" Elfman asked. "A true contest of strength to show our manliness."

Arlic was surprised by this, but then gained a smirk of his own. "You sure about that? It won't be easy for you."

Elfman didn't seem to waver as his right arm began to glow. When the glow died down his arm was much bigger and covered in metal. "It wouldn't be manly if it wasn't easy!"

Arlic still smiled as both of then grasped each other's hands and got themselves ready. "On your mark..." Arlic said.

"...get set..." Elfman continues.

"...GO!" They both exclaimed.

Elfman tried to put as much strength as he could, but Arlic's arm wasn't even moving a single inch. Elfman gritted his teeth as he tried to overpower the Saiyan, but Arlic wasn't even breaking a sweat.

"You doing alright there Elfman?" Arlic asked.

"This...is...nothing!" Elfman groaned out as he tried to win.

Arlic's smirk got bigger as he started to up the pressure. He started moving his hand slowly as he brought Elfman's hand down slowly. The muscle of Fairy Tail tried to push back, but it was like his hand was caught in a vice grip.

"HA!" Arlic gave one last push, sending Elfman flying.

"Whoa!" Elfman flew so hard he crashed into a table. He groaned in discomfort and his eyes were swirling.