Dear Kaby

Lucy managed to hide deep in the sewers beneath the mansion. She held the book Daybreak in her hands and used her Wind Reader Glasses to read the book faster.

"Oh wow." Lucy said in amazement. "I just knew there was a secret in this book."

A pair of arms sprang out of the wall behind Lucy, which revealed to belong to Duke Everlue, and grabbed her.

"A secret you say? Well then why don't you just go on ahead and tell me, little girl." Everlue demanded.

"No way." Lucy said through gritted teeth. "Someone like you doesn't deserve to know this book's secrets. You're an enemy to literature!"

That made Everlue mad. "My massive book and art collection says otherwise. If anything, it proves that I'm culture's friend."

"That ugly maid collection of yours proves you don't know anything about beauty." Lucy countered.

Everlue became even more enraged as he twisted Lucy's arms. "How dare you mock my maids! They are the very definition of beauty!" He then spotted the book and attempted to grab it. "What secret does it hold; I'll bet it's a treasure map where he hid his fortune. Tell me or I'll snap your arms."

Lucy still gritted her teeth in pain, but managed to give her response, which was sticking her tongue out.

Everlue started twisting harder. "I sanctioned that books creation, therefore it is my property!"

Help came just in time when flew in and kicked Everlue in the head, causing him to let go of Lucy.

"Happy!" Lucy said cheerfully. That happiness disappeared when Happy fell in the sewer water. "I wouldn't stay in there if I were you."

"But the water feels so good." Happy said.

"That's sewer water, Happy." Lucy facepalmed. She then gained a determined look as she pulled out one of her Gate Keys. "It looks like the table's have turned. If you let me keep the book maybe I'll go easy on you."

Everlue was still not impressed. "Oh, so you're a Celestial Wizard. That still doesn't mean that you gained the upper hand. My magic is far superior to yours!" To emphasize his point, Everlue summoned a Magic Circle on his back and dived into the ground.

"I had no idea that Everlue was a wizard to." Happy said.

"I know everything about this book now!" Lucy said as she dodged each of Everlue's attacks. "It's a horrible novel with the trashy Everlue as the main character!"

"I wouldn't say trashy, but yes!" Everlue said as he dug throughout the tunnel. "The book itself is complete and utter garbage, and to think it was written by the great Kemu Zalion."

Everlue tried to ambush her from behind, but she managed to evade that attack as well. "You forced him to write this book!"

"To tell my story should have been a great honor!" Everlue declared.

"Than why did you have to blackmail him into it?" Lucy demanded.

"Blackmail?" Happy said with shock.

Everlue's head popped out of the ground. "What's the big deal. Anyone with common sense would be honored to have me as their muse, but he had the audacity to say no. So I gave him an ultimatum, write the book or I will take away his family's citizenship."

Happy was shocked and horrified by that. "But then his family wouldn't be able to join any guilds and make a living. Do you really have the power to do that?"

"I have the power to do anything, and I sent him to a jail cell. He kept going on and on how he wouldn't give in to threats, but in the end I got what I want!" Everlue jumped high into the and curled into a ball, then tried to hit them.