First Day On The Job

Arlic yawned as he decided to get up from where he was sleeping. He pulled the covers off of him and put on the clothes that Makarov had lent him. He now wore a black green shirt over a white hoodie, blue jeans that were ripped on the right knee, and black boots. He had to rip a hole in the back of the pants so that way his tail could poke out. Mirajane said she was willing to wash his Saiyan armor since it was a little filthy.

After they rescued Macao from Mount Hakobe, Arlic returned to the guild in order to ponder on where he was gonna sleep for the time being. When she heard that, Mirajane said that he was welcome to sleep in the storage area beneath the guild. It was like a makeshift base in case anything happened to the upper levels.

As Arlic got up he saw that some of the wizards were starting to arrive. He greeted some of them and made his way to the bar, where Mirajane was busy cleaning some of the glassware.

"Morning Mira." Arlic greeted as he sat down.

Mira smiled softly at the sight of their resident Saiyan. "Morning Arlic, did you sleep well?"

Arlic nodded and smiled. "Yes I did. It's been awhile since I slept on a nice comfy bed."

"Why? You said you weren't in your space pod for that long when you came to our planet." Mira said with a raised eyebrow.

"I may have not travelled long to get to this planet, but I spent most of my life traveling the universe so I spent a lot of time in that pod." Arlic explained.

"Well that's a shame." Mira said. "Didn't you ever take a break and stayed on your home planet? Why travel so much?"

"I never really fitted in with the other Saiyans. The fact that I was infamous for not being able to conquer worlds didn't make me all that popular." Arlic said as he remembered the brief times he spent on Planet Vegeta.

Mirajane frowned at the fact that he wasn't really welcomed in his own home. "I'm sorry to hear that." Mira said before her smile returned. "But just know that we welcome you and that Fairy Tail can be your new home."

"Thanks Mira, and I can definitely say that staying here may be a really good thing for me." Arlic said with a smile.

Mira giggled and had a slight blush at his smile since he had a nice smile. She then remembered something that she wanted to ask him. "If you don't mind me asking, but do you think you could tell me what your planet was like?"

Before Arlic could speak, he felt an arm draped over his shoulder and something soft on his arm. He blushed slightly when he saw the brown haired girl, Cana if he remembered correctly, sitting next to him and pressing herself against him and not really hiding the fact that she was feeling his muscles.

"I'd like to know that to. What's life like on the home planet of our residential hunky space alien?" Cana asked while at the same time saying it in flirtatious tone.

"Cana, don't you feel like you're getting a little too close?" Mira asked as she felt her eyebrow twitch at the blatant flirting.

"Come on, I don't see him complaining." Cana said, not making any attempt to move.

Mirajane then smiled sweetly, but anybody who knew her could figure out that there was a dark aura behind it. "Cana, don't forget that I control your tab and can take away your drinking privileges."

Cana's face had a look of fear as she unlatched herself from Arlic. "N-now, now Mira. No need to do anything hasty." Cana said nervously. In her mind, taking away her booze is the worst form of torture imaginable. She turned her attention back to Arlic. "But in all seriousness, what is your planet like Arlic?"