You're Not From Around Here

"Phew, that was a close one." Natsu said tiredly, looking back at the forest they were in, seeing how the soldiers were no longer in pursuit.

"You think?!" Lucy exclaimed in a panicked tone. "We almost became criminals!" After all, in her opinion, a very pretty lady like herself would never last in jail.

"Let me get a higher vantage point." Arlic said as he floated up. He looked around for a bit before landing back down. "They're long gone. We must have lost them awhile ago."

Both Natsu and Happy did a mirror pose of thinking hard. They seemed to be in deep thought until they opened their eyes in surprise and pointed to Arlic, much to his surprise."

"I just forgot, we never introduced ourselves." Natsu said.

"Aye!" Happy chirped.

"My name's Natsu Dragneel, a Fairy Tail Wizard!" Natsu said cheerfully.

"My name's Lucy, and I'm just a girl looking for a guild to join." Lucy introduced. "Thanks for your help i taking that guy down by the way."

"My name is Arlic, and you don't have to thank me." Alric said. "By the looks of that guy's skill, Natsu never needed my help to begin with."

Natsu chuckled. "Yeah, that guy was no big deal at all." Natsu then patted the blue cat on his shoulder. "This guy here is my little buddy Happy!"

"Nice to meet ya!" Happy said cheerfully.

"It's nice to meet you guys. My name is Arlic." The Saiyan introduced.

"So what kind of guild are you from?" Natsu asked. "With that strange power and that armor you must be from somewhere."

"Yeah, I don't recognize its design." Lucy said.

Arlic became confused by this. "What do you mean a guild? And you guys seriously don't recognize this armor?"

The others were now the ones who became confused. "You seriously don't know what a magic guild is?"

"Should I?" Arlic said simply.

"What planet are you from?" Natsu asked in a joking tone.

"Planet Vegeta." Arlic said simply.

Everyone then paused when he said that. It soon became so quite that one could hear a pin drop. The two wizards and cat all stared at the new guy with widened eyes, trying to process what he just said.

"Wait...are you saying...you're an...alien?" Lucy said, trying to comprehend the situation.

"Yeah, that's right." Arlic said. "The fact that you're surprised must mean that you never seen other species from other planets."

"Wow." Lucy said in awe. "That's so..."

"THAT IS SO AWESOME!" Natsu exclaimed with a huge grin on his face.

"Aye, sir!" Happy said, but then gained a confused look. "But how is it you're an alien Arlic? You look pretty human to me."

Arlic smiled and unwrapped his tail around his waist. He waved it around for a bit and couldn't help but chuckle at his new friends reactions.

"Wow! He's got a tail just like me!" Happy said gesturing to his own tail.

"That's pretty interesting." Lucy pretty said. "So I guess that round thing back in town was your ship?"

Arlic then smacked his forehead. "Ah crap, I knew I forgot something." Arlic reached into his armor and pulled out a small remote. He pressed a few buttons before looking up into the sky.