24

bianca's pov
vote and comment

"i'm so excited" grace tells me as we pull into the mall parking lot. the past 20 minutes in the car has been her talking about how her and jack are doing.

oh jack and i did this and it was so fun! you and nate should definitely do it!

ugh look at this necklace jack got me!

jack this jack that all this jack needs to stop.

"i'm going to go to walmart to get groceries here's some money i'll be back in 2 hours." my mom says and i mentally roll my eyes. for once i actually want her to be here with me and she is going grocery shopping. i grab the money for us and get out the car dreading the next two hours.

i let out a sigh as we walk through the doors. "this is my first to ever go to anything like this. i've been homeschooled since i was 12 when my mom died, so i'm sorry if i'm annoying you." she says nervously with a small chuckle at the end. it explains a lot. i start to feel bad for how i've been acting when she's doing nothing but trying to make a friend. "it's okay, let's just go get a dress" i say smiling and she nods and i lead her to my favorite dress store.

she starts to look through the dresses and she holds a cream one up to her chest to show me. i instantly shake my head and she gives me a confused look. "cute dress, wrong color. try a blue" i suggest and she nods. blue is definitely her color.

"is this good?" i say showing her a red dress after a while of looking and her face lights up. "yes! go try it on silly" she says laughing and pushing me towards the fitting rooms. i slide it on and it fits all my curves just right. it's not too tight or too loose it's just perfect. nate will love it too.

i wonder what jack would think, he always liked red on me. ugh i need to stop i have a boyfriend and i'm with his girlfriend right now. i'm such a horrible person.

i come out and she smiles. "that's the one." she says and i see her in a dark blue strapless dress that hugs her perfectly. "that's definitely the one you should get" i say and she spins. "i think jacks going to love it" she says and i couldn't agree more. "me too" i say with a soft smile. we buy shoes to match our dresses and we head to the food court with about 20 minutes left to spare.

"can i ask you something?" she asks randomly after a few minutes of eating in silence. i nod and take another bite of my burger. "what exactly happened between you and jack. in all of you guys pictures you both seem so happy." she asks nervously and i sigh. "something stupid" i say looking down. it was stupid.

"he talks about you all the time, i can't help but be jealous sometimes from how much he does." she says with an almost inaudible chuckle at the end.

i want to let out a big smile for how happy i am right now but once again i'm with his girlfriend so i have to contain myself. i don't even know how to reply. "ready girls?" my mom says making me thank god that time was in my favor for this one. i quickly get up and get in the car and think about everything grace had told me.