14

bianca's pov
• vote and comment •

"good morning" jack says waking me up with a smile. " how are you not hungover" i ask with a laugh. "you get used to it after a while, which is something you should never do drinking is bad for you" he says sternly and i playfully roll my eyes as takes a drink of water "whatever" i say smiling, wondering if he remembers what happened between us last night.. "anyways i'm going to go home my mom is going to kill me for staying the night" i say shrugging it off, she doesn't scare me anymore. "good luck with that" he says chuckling as i walk out of his bedroom.

the kiss we shared last night replays in my head making me smile. maybe i do like jack, he is everything i've been looking for in a guy.

sweet

funny

caring

handsome

and likes me for me.

although i don't know if he likes me or not but we kissed and it's starting to bring up feelings that i didn't know were there, or that i even could feel that way towards jack.

when we kissed it's like i forgot everything and i was just in the now. his lips on mine was the only thing i was focused on. i should have done it again before i left. it's just now making me realize how good of a guy he actually is, he's never done anything to take advantage of me even when i asked him to.

i'm starting to feel like i'm enough for somebody. sometimes i don't even feel like i'm enough for myself and it feels amazing.

"where have you been?i've been worried sick bee!" my dad says almost crying as i walk through the doors. he has bags under his eyes and a rather large cup of coffee on the table.

i didn't realize he cared that much. he usually is on my moms side all the time, they never really cared about anything but what i wore and reputations.

"jacks.." i say quietly and he sighs. "i don't know how i should feel about that." he says shaking his head and face palming and i laugh making him smile, a good one i haven't seen in a while. "relax nothing bad happened, best friends remember.." i say and think about what i said, jack probably doesn't even remember the kiss. "best friends" i reassure him and my self.

i'm actually crazy thinking he remembers what happened last night.

he lets out another sigh but this one was with relief. " i miss this" i say quietly.

i missed us always hanging out like when i was younger.

"a lot" i add truthfully. he says nothing and just hugs me. i know he misses it too

"how about we go get some pizza tonight?your mom is with grandma for a little bit" he suggest and i nod smiling. pizza, something we haven't gotten together since i was in 4th grade on my birthday.

"sounds good" i say and head up to my room.

from jack
did you make it home?

I find my self smiling at his text he sent me and i groan. i need to stop.

to jack
yes:)

from jack
okay can i come over in a little bit?

to jack
duh

i drop my phone on my bed and hop in the shower.

i usually spend forever in here thinking but i didn't today, jack will be on his way soon and i can't over think last night because i know i will.

when i get out i change into some of my silky pajama shorts and tank top.

soon my door swings open  and jack comes in my room with his hair wet and everywhere and i find my self smiling.

he's handsome.

every part of him.

"we need to talk" he says shutting my door and sitting next to me.

my heart starts to pound.

"yeah we do" i say in agreement to act like i know what's going on when i have no idea what he's about to say.

is it about the kiss? something i said or did? are we not friends anymore?

"go ahead" he says motioning his head towards me . i nod and take a breath.

jacks pov (finally i know:p)

"so about last night" she starts and her makeupless cheeks heat up making me smile. "what?" she asks confused and i laugh. "nothing continue" i say trying to keep a straight face.

"anyways we kind of you know...actually do you even remember anything from last night" she asks nervously looking down and fidgets with her hands.

i leave a small quick silence before i can't take it anymore and i kiss her.

again.

she doesn't hesitate to kiss back.

i'm just glad i did it last night when i was drunk because i would have never had the balls to actually even do it.

the kiss felt perfect and right.

i've kissed plenty of other girls but bianca's is so much more different.

when we pull apart i instantly smile.

"i remember that" i state and she kisses me again