12

Bianca's POV
Vote and comment
2 months later

"So you're hanging out with him AGAIN tonight after the game?" Olivia asks as we walk to physics together. "Yes, and we're hanging out as friends" I inform her making her try to discreetly roll her eyes. "I saw that" I say resulting in her mocking me.

"I don't sound like that!" I laugh hitting her arm. "You don't sound like what" jack says joining our conversation as we sit down

Olivia does her mocking impression of me and jack high fives her. "anyways, bring your swimsuit for tonight" jack says putting his main focus back on me. "It's The middle of October?" I say and he shakes his head. "We got a hot tub the other day baby" jack says looking like he instantly regretted it. That's the first time he's said something like that in a while. I'm surprised, the pet names and sexual jokes stopped after the night we ran away together for a day.

"Sorry" he adds and I laugh. "It's okay" I say followed by a long awkward silence.

"Anyways guess who hayes asked out this morning...ME THATS WHO" Olivia says breaking the silence and jack smiles. "He finds crazy attractive" he says playfully shrugging making Olivia go off on him.

They never get along

Always fighting or teasing each other

Maybe he likes her... lord knows she liked him when he first moved here, he'd be crazy not to like her she has it all. She's pretty, funny, and is so caring and puts the ones she loves above everything, what's not to like. But who am I to worry about that, we're just friends and she's dating his old friend hayes.

"So a hot tub?" I ask jack as we walk to our third period class together. He chuckles and looking down at me. "Yeah, mom has been wanting one for a while so now that dad got that promotion a while back we can finally afford the nice one she's been wanting" he explains and I nod. "We're going to get pneumonia! It's literally like 50 degrees outside your mom would never approve of that" I argue and he shakes his head.

"She's not going to be here this weekend. She's at my aunts visiting for a while." He says with a smirk. "So of all things you could have done this weekend like throw a party you decided to have me over?" I say in disbelief. He's actually nice to me sometimes, wow I feel so loved right now.

"Yes, I've been trying to get some bianca time we haven't gotten to hang out in a while" he shrugs as we take a seat.

"We hung out like a week ago" I say laughing. He's such a dork sometimes. "whatever, you better wear my number tonight" he says raising his eyebrows. about two weeks ago he got me a shirt with his last name and jersey number on it. he said i couldn't rep anyone else but him, i couldn't argue so i agreed with him.

"yes dad" i said playfully rolling my eyes. "dad? i like it, but daddy sounds better" he says shrugging. "jack gilinsky!" i laugh hitting his arm.

jacks pov

"so you guys are telling me you don't like each other?" olivia says rolling her eyes and resting her head on her hands. me and bianca look at each other and burst into laughter, once it dies down we look at each other again and both say no at the same time.

i can't lie, bianca's fucking perfect...  but she's different than any other girl out there. she's not a simple hoe that would throw themselves at you just for one night and maybe a few more hook ups down the road.

she's more than that, she likes the change of the seasons, watching the sunset, the smell of rain and starry nights. she's always kind to people and is full of hope. she's not like the rest.

"bullshit!" olivia argues. "look liv, we're best friends..." i say and she shakes her head and mocks what i said making me chuckle. "anyways" i say playfully rolling my eyes. "i also bought us a lot of food..and maybe some alcohol... mainly for me though" i add and she laughs. "that might be for the best" she says as the bell rings.