✿? ? ?✿

For the following 'ending' it isn't going to take place where the other ones did. In this one the reader has not yet killed Osano~

OH

Don't forget to comment Q and A's for me- I believe the ending A/N will be on Wednesday probably- AND LEAVE QUESTIONS AS TO WHAT YOU WERE SPECIFICALLY CONFUSED WITH IN THE BOOK SO I CAN EXPLAIN IT.

『? ? ?』  

The axe had stopped right above his head, leaving him to only stare up at it. Above him, a smiling [F/n] who he had once called his friend. Her eyes were clouded with an emotion he could not figure out- it seemed to be a type of lust look. He could see the axe shaking a bit in her hands, was she really going to let him live?

"[F-F-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! WHY DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAY THAT ISN'T MY NAME!"

If he could, Osano wouldn't jumped away from the girl. Her voice went louder than it ever had before and had a totally different tone to it. Right now he was too afraid to talk back. If he did she would most likely just snap at him again.

He let out a jagged breath, he noticed how [F/n]'s eyes would go from him to beside her. More than enough evidence for him to figure out that she was losing her mind more and more. He just needed to get on her good side somehow.

"S-Sorry"

Osano, who had finally caught his breath, apologized to the girl. Her angry mood seemed to snap back to happy in seconds as she moved the large weapon away from his head. She put a smile on her face watching him still squirm a bit under her gaze.

"It's okay O-SAN-O~"                   [holy shit I got chills from writing that]

Pausing for a moment, [F/n] looked around the room. Her eyes locked with 'Ayano's ' eyes as she smiled at her sister. After a moment she looked back down at Osano.

"Osano, will you live with me?"

    ✿✿✿    

"I only did it for survival- I only agreed to it because I knew if I didn't she'd kill me!"

      ✿✿✿      

"Rise and shine Aso~"

The chilling voice in his ear quickly made the male jump out of bed. His eyes exchanged a glance with the [e/c] eyes he used to know. Although they were now fogged up with insanity. His eyes moved over to the large axe she held in hand beside her.

The place she was standing was perfectly blocking his door. He took one single, and quick glance to the window in his bedroom. His heart sank seeing that his dresser was pushed in front of where the window once was, a smaller girl had pushed that much weight without him waking up?