✿Chapter 22✿

A/N: Don't forget to comment questions for the book; Q and A's for Me!; and future book questions~

And remember this chapter is taking place in the weird 'dream' the reader had

『H e L p』

My mind fogged up looking at the silhouette in the mirror. It's figure felt so familiar and at the same time...not. The feeling of drowsiness washed over me very quickly. The longer I stared the more confused I had gotten.

Almost like staring out a car window without glasses on. Seeing the blurry lights just seem more and more distant the longer you stared at them. I could feel the hot sensation of tears rising to my eyes burning me up.

My eyes widened feeling the coldness of another hand on my shoulder. My body too stiff to move it, all I could do was simply sit there as it began to move around. My body would shiver ever so slightly when it brushed against exposed skin. Almost as if I was getting a small brick from a needle when it did.

'Do you know who I am...?'

Opening my mouth to speak, I was suddenly hit with the scratchy feeling of my dry throat. By now I could feel more than one tear slide down my face as I attempted to speak.

'You're scared aren't you...? well then, close your eyes and relax~'

Without my own consent my eyes began to close slowly. Savoring the world around them before everything turned black. I could feel my breath slowly down as I began to relax. My heart only then began to beat once again feeling a new unfamiliar breeze around my body.

My eyes opened to a scene in front of me. Everyone around was standing still and not moving from their places. Akademi- it was so easy to recognize I couldn't see how anyone could mistake it. Everything looked perfectly fine and normal.

I even saw Kokona and Saki looking as though they were laughing together in the court yard. I wanted to smile...I really did. I tried and tried to get the corners of my mouth to rise even a bit but nothing ever came from it.

Continuing down the same path I began to make my way towards the stairways. There was really nothing I felt as if I had to see here so going up another flight shouldn't hurt. I then went towards the one nearest to me only for me to bump into, what seemed like, an invisible wall.

I looked at it for a moment before shrugging and going down the corridor to the next one. The same thing as before happened making me start to get annoyed. My eyes lit up when I realized I hadn't looked into the back of the school yet.

I turned around only to need to immediately stop. Everyone who was frozen still was, but their eyes were wide. And some had even ran away or were in the process of doing so. I looked at each of their faces and one by one put their gazes together.

Standing there was a taller man who was looming over the figure I had seen before. The female looking Ayato, her eyes were widened staring back up at the man. In his hand and aimed for her head was a knife. My heart had sunk to the bottom of the ocean at that very moment; I didn't know who this person was but at the same time...I had known them my whole life.