END

Hello everyone and thank you all so much for reading my book and making it this far!!!

This is going to be the Ending A/N where I answer Q and A's you might have, Clearing up confusion about the book, Sneak peak of my next book- AND what's going on in my life [mostly with my friend]

Q and A first because it's the smallest part!

"Who is your favorite Rival?" + "Did you base [F/n] off of anyone?" Asked by Skypie

-My favorite Rival would have to be Kizana, mostly because a lot of people I know describe me as her.

- And I didn't really base the ready off of anyone- and if I had I would say an inspiration would be just some things I had done while playing that game.

"What inspired you to make this book?" + "How'd you come up with the idea?" Asked by

Golden

- When I downloaded Yandere Simulator again after awhile I noticed the lack of stories with it, and thought I could add some more to do with it!

-And I came up with it by thinking of something no one normally does. I haven't read a book where Ayano has a sister, although someone could've made it I didn't see it at the time~

"Why did [F/n] suddenly turn into a Yandere like Ayano?" - Also asked by Aureum although DaMage had the same question~

- So what happened was she began to go insane after her life started to fall apart. It began with small little bits and pieces, mostly with Ayano messing up at the beginning and as time went on her mental health began to decline. And with no Ayano in the world after her death someone had to fill in the spot- and even if Ayato was there he wasn't really IN the book you could say.

Oh god- Now onto explaining...I guess I'll do a whole summary

[This is the moment and time I realized how bad of an author I am for making so many people confused I'm really sorry o(╥﹏╥)o]

So- at the beginning we have Ayano Aishi and her sister. As time goes on Ayano starts to notice it really isn't like real life anymore- and that she is able to do things no human should be able to do. Such as have time resets and being able to see her sister die over and over again.

This causes her to- not only become cocky thinking she will return again and again- but also become a bit anxious of constantly seeing her sister die. And this fact, had also caused Ayano to realize how attack she was to her sister, thus becoming somewhat of a yandere for her.

Although along with this, and her cockiness, she ended up getting herself killed having NO way to reset. This happened because in this world Ayano was NOT the main person- therefore if she had died she wouldn't come back until a full world reset.

And because of that fact someone had to be put into that position as a side character for the main one. Much like how Ayano used Info-chan but [F/n] wasn't a yandere at the time so she wasn't able to have her as a helping role. This brought in Ayato as the person who was going to fill that gap. The little bit where all the male rivals turned female was because of the world processing the fact that the side character was now completely changing genders- therefore a sort of bug was created as a result of this.