✿Chapter 4✿

『Popular』  

"I'm tired~"

"And why are you telling me huh?"

Looking to the side I still saw Osano standing next to me. While I had my head down on my desk waiting for the next period to start. He hasn't really left my side since this morning- other than when Mr. Rana made me stay after and MY GOD that was weird and uncomfortable.

"Why are you so upset anyway- YOU'RE SITTING IN A CHAIR!"

"I know but I have gym next~ And on the first week she always makes us swimmmmmm"

"S-Swim? I-In a b-bathing s-suit!?"

"Yeah I know it sucks right! And last year there was the kid with an awesome tan who was AMAZING AT EVERYTHING! I can't compete with that~"

"SUCK IT UP! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME LATE AGAIN BY [N-] I MEAN [F/N]!"

Sighing I stood up from my seat and walked out into the hallway. Only to be greeted by Hana, a she was fairly popular because of her looks and the group she hangs out with. She's always been nice to me.

"Heyyyyyy [N/n]~"

"Hi Hana, I'm on my way to gym right now"

"Omg me too! Let's go together!"

"Okay, by the way you look very nice today"

Hana stopped walking for a minute. Looking back at me with her eyes a little wider than before, had she never gotten a compliment before now? I would assume she did since she seemed popular with the boys.

For some odd reason she then put her arm around mine. A giant smile made its way onto her face as she looked back at me.

"That means so much coming from you [N/n]!"

"I-It does?"

By the time we were done talking we already made it to the ladies room. Hana and I weren't next to one another so she went to her own locker. As I changed into my swimsuit someone came behind me and pinched my back.

"AH!"

"Sorry [N/n] you're too cute to resist~"

"Hoshiko!"

"She's right [N/n] you're so adorable! I don't see how you're related to Ayano at all!"

"Kashiko, Hoshiko, Hana we don't have time for this. Class is about to start"