✿Chapter 19✿

AN:

So I'm going to be cosplaying at a convention in Illinois and I have no idea who I want to be. I was going to be Shinoa from Owari no Seraph but I'M POOR. And my friend decided she wasn't going to do a duo cosplay with me so I'm alone...

But I'm thinking of maybe being Shouko from A silent voice, Alois Trancy, Syo from Uta No Prince Sama, or someone from Soul Eater. CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHO I SHOULD BE CAUSE I WANNA STAND OUT~~~~

『Turn the Clocks』

"Why are you home so late?"

Ayato questioned his sister, who had been more than an hour late. For once he didn't have blood covering his body while talking to her. She sighed looking at him for a moment- before going to the kitchen.

"Are you just gonna ignore me?"

"I got in trouble at school"

"Oh really? What happened?"

"I got expe-"

"HOLY SHIT! DID YOU KILL SOMEONE!?"

"No- calm down. I smashed the back of Hana's head into a locker because she was being a bother to me."

"Shit...you're sounding more and more dead inside each day- I LOVE IT!"

"uh-ha"

"NEXT YOU SH-"

Ayato was cut off by a spoon hitting his nose, which was actually more painful than he thought it was going to be. He whined before rubbing the spot and picking the spoon back up. He then proceeded to throw it back at [F/n]- though she quickly dodged it.

"Ayato I just want to be left alone to my thoughts"

"ALRIGHTY!"

Ayato watched as his little sister walked off and to the stairs. He was getting more than excited when he was able to sense the aura of evil pouring off of her. He smiled to himself knowing something was pushing her beyond her limits.

'Just think-'

He thought to himself, allowing his hand to get caught on his face. Holding it up as he gazed forward in a daze like state.

'If I had a sister that was just like me...that would be so....AMAZING!'

✿✿✿

『[F/n]'s POV』