✿Chapter 5✿

『Wise? Old man』  

✿✿✿

『Osano's POV』    

✿✿✿

The rest of the class period I was in a bad mood. I kept glancing over at [F/n] making sure she didn't seem me doing so. This is the first time in class I've seen her paying attention, but I haven't even known her for a full day yet so I can't say anything.

It's hard for me to admit but, I'm actually kinda glad she dragged me to school today. She doesn't seem like those plastic and fake girls who keep walking around. Rumor is that she was walking with Hana- is that her name, earlier but people say she's popular too.

I also noticed her sister, I think the teacher called her Ayano, staring at her through class. Since I'm more to the back of the class and she is more to the front I can easily keep an eye on her. TO BE SAFE NOTHING ELSE LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF!

Little alarms were going off in my head every time I would look at Ayano. Something inside of me said she wasn't who she acted to be. I can't say anything though, since she's [F/n]'s sister and I know she would be upset with me.

'Maybe I should wait for [F/n] to be done talking to Mr. Rana, I don't trust him. I'll just wait- WHAT- NO I'M NOT WAITING FOR THAT IDIOT IT'S HER FAULT SHE GOT CAUGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE!'    [Thought I'd bring up the fact that I keep getting Libery University adds randomly your welcome]

  ✿✿✿  

『Back to Normal POV』    

  ✿✿✿  

Right before the bell rang Mr. Rana decided to stop teaching and tell us his 'important' information. It was basically calling me out about how I had to say afterwards which I didn't appreciate.

"Okay class, so I'm having someone stay behind today. So she and I will clean the classroom you all don't need to worry about it alright? Have a nice day~"

"Thanks Mr. Rana!"

"YES!!!"

While everyone else was cheering I was looking at Mr. Rana bored out of my mind. I thought all he wanted was me to stay after class, cleaning was never part of this deal. Sometimes I wish you could just skip after school teacher talks.

I felt a few pairs of eyes on me, and it reminded me a bit of last years situation. I pulled out my phone and turned on the camera. Since I was already staying after school I didn't really care if he caught me.

When I did I looked into it to see Ayano staring intensely at me for some reason, her eyes led a fire in them I've never seen before. Even if she's my sister I can sometimes get chills from her expressions- and this was one of those times.

"Again Miss [F/n]"

I heard Mr. Rana sigh, it seems I had just now noticed that everyone was gone. Looking back into my phone camera I noticed Ayano had left too. When did this happen?