✿Chapter 20✿

『Phone Call?』  

✿✿✿

『Ayato's POV』

✿✿✿

"Well good morning sleeping beauty~"

I smiled looking down on her, after finding her passed out in front of her room door I put her back into her bed. She looked at me with more blank [e/c] eyes as she lifted herself out of bed. She didn't spare me a single glance as she did so either.

"What's got you in a bad-"

I paused for a moment, seeing her look over at me a glare. Pulling out her wallet from a drawer she stuffed it into her pocket. As she took one final glance at me she went out of her room. The next thing I heard was the slamming of the front door as she left.

"Mood...."

I narrowed my eyes as I walked out of her room. This wasn't normal for her- even if she was acting a bit different these past few days. I opened the door and peaked my head out, looking left and right down the sidewalks. It seemed as if [N/n] was already long gone to where-ever she was planning on going.

"If that's not strange I don't know what is"

✿✿✿

『3RD PERSON POV』

✿✿✿

"Is she alright?"

"She seems like she's a little out of it don't you think?"

"Isn't that an Akademi Highschool uniform?"

"Wait do you see that?"

"My god, I wonder why!"

[F/n]'s walking came to a halt as she crashed into someone's body. Her blanker eyes looked up only to meet the lighter orange colored ones. Her eyes suddenly lit up being met with those familiar eyes. In an instant she was grabbing Osano's hand.

"O-Osano!"

Said male looked around him feeling the stares of the people around. He gulped nervously before tightly grabbing the hand that held one of his own. He tugged [F/n]'s body to walk along with him. Before long the duo ended up in an alleyway- of course Osano took a few glances around before fully stopping.

"Good Mor-"

"Why the hell did you grab my hand!?"

"B-Because I haven't seen you in a whi-"