Chapter Seven

Three years after:

Three years after:

Luna's POV:

It's been three rough years since my divorce. I sigh. I went through depression the first year after. It was hard to get out of the hole I had dug. It mostly hurt when I saw Liam for the last time. We were finalizing our divorce, he gave me half of bank currency. And I used that money to start my company, my company sky rocketed the next year, and I became the richest women in the country. I actually decided to adopt that same year. More precisely I decided to adopt a 13 year old boy, named Noah. He took my surname. He is an amazing kid. Him and Mila get along great. They are so close. Anyways I smile as I see my two children going to take our dog walking. A 7 month old husky.

"Hey, are y'all thinking about leaving me?" Mila giggles. "Of course not mommy." We walk and talk about school. They both are doing good. After we walk around the neighborhood a while we walk back home. We sit together at the table. "Mommy do you think daddy will actually come and visit me for my birthday tomorrow?" Mila looks at me with sad eyes.

Liam has never come to visit Mila. I tried to contact him, but it was no use he blocked me.

I look at Mila, I can't tell her that her father basically abandoned her. "Maybe." Is all I say to her. "I knew he never loved me." She looks down at her lap. Noah puts her on his lap and cuddles her. "Love is a complicated to understand Mil, but just know he does love you." He smiles at me. I smile. I already had everything planned for tomorrow...

Liam's POV:

It's been three years since my divorce. It honestly hasn't been that bad. My company grew, and I became the richest man in the country, but Luna became the richest women in the country...I am happy for her. Anyways Rosie and I have been engaged, for three years now..it's not that I don't love her it's just that we both are very busy. She did move in with me though. She turned Milas room into a mini makeup studio. I got mad, but there was nothing I could do about it.

I had a son. William Jackson. He is three.
He doesn't look like me at all, but I love him either way.

"Daddy, Daddy." I turn around to see my little boy running towards me. I kneel and open my arms. He hugs me. I hug him back. It almost feels like I was hugging Mila.

I haven't talked to her nor seen her. It does break heart that I haven't seen my little girl these passed three years. I just couldn't bring myself to tell her she has a brother. So I ignored her mother's calls and even blocked her. I do regret it. But I do know that tomorrow she turns seven.

I feel someone poke my face. "You zoned out again,". William says with a toothy smile. "Will!" I look up to see Rosie with a huge smile on her face, I get up and kiss her. "Eww." I chuckle. I pick up Will. "Let's go to Cali already," Will complains.

I nod. "Let's go." I grab Rosie's hand and walk outside to the car. The chauffeur gives me a sad smile. I put Will down, he rushes into the car. I help Rosie in. I sit down beside me her. Ronald (the chauffeur) closes the door.

He gets into the drivers seat. We all buckle our seat belts. We start our drive to the private airport I own. I fidget with my fingers. The only reason we are going is because Rosie has a modeling shoot Tomorrow, or else we wouldn't have gone to the state were Luna and Mila live. The ride to the Airport is short probably because i was thinking about Luna...again.

I get out and help Rosie, and Will out. I thank Ronald and head towards the private jet. We get in it and settle. The plane ride seems longer than when I came to visit Cali four years ago.
*few hours later*

We get off and into our cars. When we arrive to my penthouse, Rosie immediately leaves to her modeling shoot. I put Will to sleep. I decide to head out into the city for a walk. I choose to go into a cake shop..I mean why not. I stand in line behind a small girl around the age of seven and a boy around the age of sixteen.

After they order the girl turns around. Once our eyes meet my heart stops, I stare at her in shock. "Hey Mila," i whisper. Her eyes start to fill with tears. "Hi," she waves, as a tear rolls down her face. She turns around. The boy crouches down, Mila whispers something into his ear. He turns around.

They step aside, and so do I. He gently shoves Mila towards me. She pulls out a invitation out of her hoodie. She hands it to me. "Just come to this birthday party, then you don't have to worry about me," she says quietly. She runs into the boys arms. He picks her up and kisses her on the cheek.

She rest her head in her shoulder. "We should get going." The boy says as he looks at me with a awkward smile. "Me too," I mumble. He carries her and I watch them as they get into a car.

I walk home, and sit at the dinning table once I get there. I examine the invitation.

Mila's seventh birthday party:
Location: 5627 hillsboro drive.
Contact: 567***-****
Theme: Hamilton (come dressed as one of the characters.)
Any other information: Gifts aren't needed ~Mila.

I smile and place my finger over Mila's handwriting. My daughter Mila...

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter. I promise I'll make longer ones.

Love you guys.