🧸Seam🧸

//-Hello! This was requested by @deadpotplant and yeah! I hope you enjoy :3-//

You were a new student at the school. You didn't really know anyone so you just kinda kept to yourself. You and Kris had talked a few times, but that was it. Ms. Alphys had run out of chalk and she asked you to go get it. You being the nice person you were went to go get it. The closet didn't seem to have an end. You just kept walking until you couldn't see the door anymore. 'This is strange..' You thought to yourself. You decided to turn back. Then the door shut before you could leave. You banged your fists onto the door. "LET ME OUT YOU BASTARD!" You yelled. The floor started collapsing. You fell down into the Dark World.

"H-Huh..?" You looked around you. You got up and started walking around. It seemed like someone else was there before you since all the puzzles were already solved. You made your way through the maze and found a small shop. You walked in and saw a cat. "Hello there!" You said happily. Seam seemed surprised, but he pulled himself together. 

"Hello there traveler. I wasn't expecting to see another Lightner wondering around here.. strange-" He spoke.

 "Nice to meet you- My name's Y/N, what's yours?"

"The name's Seam. Pronounced 'Shawm.' And this is my little Seap. Around here, you learn to find ways to pass the time...... or go mad like everyone else." You looked into his eyes (or eye..).

"You said something about not expecting to see another Lightner, what did you mean by that?" You asked.

 "Long ago, the Darkners lived in harmony with the Lightners. They were like Gods to us. Our protectors. Our creators. Those who gave us purpose... Then, one day we were all locked away in this prison... And the Lightners never returned. Embittered, the King took up arms, and aims to take revenge upon the Lightners that left us behind. Three young lighters around your age recently came around here, and sealed the fountain. They were the Delta Warriors." You were a little confused, but you listened intently. "It was getting kind of boring around here anyway, I'm glad you showed up." He smiled.

 "Can I ask you something?" He looked at you.

"Ask away, Lightner." He said.

"C-Can I stay with you..? I don't really have any other place to go." You asked, looking down blushing slightly.

"Oh.. of course Lightner, but don't you want to go home?" You looked back up.

"Not really.." He sighed and reached his arms over to you.

 "C'mere Lightner." He hugged you and you hugged back.

"So soft.." You whispered to yourself. You started to pet his head.

"Lighter..?" He started purring. You stated to softly scratch under his chin. He softly meowed and purred more. You didn't really care if you had just met this guy today, you already started to love him. You continued to pet his soft little head. He couldn't take it anymore. He carefully pinned you down.

"S-Seam..?" You stuttered under your breath. He looked into your E/C eyes and sighed.

"Sorry..I lost myself there for a moment, my apologies.." He got off from on top of you.

"It's alright." You were a blushing wreak. You looked down at the floor. Seam lifted up your head and lightly kissed your soft lips. You kissed back.

 "Ha ha.." He softly spoke. You nuzzled into his neck and fell asleep.

//-I might make a part two if you want. I hope you enjoyed this!-//