letting go | two

Letting go ; part two

It was so hard, it was so hard to let go of someone I love the most.

All I said was lies, I didn't find anyone better, how could I if Nancy was already the best?

I didn't let go because of another girl, I didn't let go because I didn't love her anymore.

It was because I couldn't hold on any longer, I'm afraid I can't be with her anymore, to love and protect her once she finds out I'm sick.

I'm suffering from Cancer.

I couldn't tell her, I didn't want her to worry about me. I wanted her to hate me to the point where she forgets about me.

It hurts like hell but it's better this way.

It was so hard to see her heartbroken and I regret everything till this day. It's been six months and I'm still suffering.

But I heard she's been doing fine. She's been happier and I even heard she's seeing someone else.

I'm happy for her, I'm happy to see her finally regain herself. Though the thought of her being with someone else hurts like hell, I'm still happy that someone is there to make her happy.

But I won't stop fighting, I'll do my best to heal myself and maybe one day when I'm okay, I can go back to her and tell her everything's okay.

I just hope I'm not too late...

a/n last chapter tomorrow ajskdjsk sorry for breaking ur hearts