seduce

"Baby, just wait 'til you're 18."

"ahhh Nancy, y-yes right there. That feels so good."

Yeonwoo let out a small moan while I was massaging her back.

That moan....

It was enough to make my cheeks turn into a dark shade of red.

"Hmmm, y-yes keep doing tha– wait, wait can you lift my shirt?"

Yeonwoo suddenly asked and I sat there with my mouth agape.

How am I supposed to live let alone breath if I have her half naked in front of me?

"I-uh... w-what?" I asked dumbfounded.

"You're hands feel slightly uncomfortable against my shirt."

She explained, seeing the shocked expression on my face.

"You don't mind right? since we're both girls." I gulped hard, this seems like a very hard challenge.

"oh...right, sure yes." I diverted my eyes at the hem of her shirt.

This is a bad idea, I just wish I can control myself in front of this sexy woman.

"are you going to remove my shirt or just stare at it? I was really hoping for a massage." She said with a pout.

I snapped myself back to reality, "right, sorry about that unnie."

My hands got ahold of her shirt and with every lift, I was starting to see her soft milky skin.

I slowly breathed in, try my best to control my self.

"You seem to be out of breath Nancy, maybe I should be giving you a massage."

She let out a small chuckle making me scoff at her.

"Just shut up and relax unnie." I finally lifted up her shirt revealing her black lacy bra.

Why exactly did she wear a lingerie on this exact day? she's making me feel ... all hot and bothered.

"u-unnie, do you usually wear this?" I voice out, I was curious, maybe she did it on purpose.

"Yes, I like the way it suits my body." She said with confidence, it was such a turn on.

It really did fit her, seeing her white milky skin against the black lingerie.

My fingertips were now massaging her shoulder blades and it was no secret that her skin was so soft against my warm hands.

As my hands went lower I can see Yeonwoo close her eyes in pleasure and trust me it was the best sight to see.

"Hmmm, yes Nancy, right t-there." She let out a raspy moan.

My breath hitched, for a seventeen year old teen, I was definitely taking this the wrong way.