Christmas | one

[ Where Yeonwoo and Nancy spend their first Christmas together ; part one ]

It was a chilly Christmas morning with Nancy peacefully snuggled up onto Yeonwoo's chest.

The weather was perfect for cuddling with the snow falling down creating the perfect atmosphere.

It was their first Christmas together and Yeonwoo wanted it to be special, she even had the day all planned out along with the other girls.

Being well known artists was hard for them but luckily they get to spend Christmas together.

It was already ten in the morning and she still badly wanted to cuddle with Nancy but she needed to prepare breakfast.

She carefully removed Nancy's hand that were wrapped around her but instead Nancy pulled her closer making her giggle.

"Baby let go, I'm going to cook breakfast." She said, softly caressing Nancy's cheeks.

Groaning she replied, "No, let's cuddle for five more minutes." Then continued to bury her head at the crook of Yeonwoo's neck.

Yeonwoo sigh in defeat, she couldn't say no to the cute angel beside her so they laid there for another five minutes, enjoying each other's embrace.

She admired Nancy as she was once again sleeping peacefully. She wouldn't mind waking up next to an angel everyday.

She ran her hands through Nancy's hair, smiling at her peaceful state but then again, she remembered making breakfast.

This time, she detached herself very carefully, not wanting to wake Nancy from her slumber.

Luckily, Nancy was already too deep in her sleep to notice so Yeonwoo took the chance to get up and fix herself before going down to the kitchen.

She went to the bathroom and took a warm shower because of the cool weather. While showering she was wondering what gift to buy for Nancy.

She didn't have the time to buy one due to her busy schedule but she'll surely find a way to buy a gift.

After awhile of thinking, she thought of buying Nancy a cute dog. Smiling to herself, she wore her comfy clothes and went to the kitchen.

As soon as she reached the kitchen, she took out the ingredients and started to cook some pancakes and prepared some fruits knowing that it was Nancy's favorite.

She hums slowly to Santa tell me as it was blasting through her phone.

While cooking peacefully, she felt soft hands wrap around her waist, startling her but she soon smiled as she heard Nancy's voice.

"Hmm why'd you leave me? I miss your warmth." Nancy complained earning a chuckle from Yeonwoo.

She turned around to face the younger who had a visible pout on her face.

Wanting to put her frown away, Yeonwoo pulled Nancy towards her as she wrapped her arms around Nancy's small figure.

"Merry Christmas princess." She smiled lovingly as she crashed their lips together.