sudden feelings | two

Nancy McDonie:

  It's already been three months since me and Yeonwoo met and I could say that we became closer.

We were inseparable actually. We were always together.

She also grew a little closer with our group which I'm happy about because they love her too.

Well, at least not the same way that I do.

It was actually Saturday today so we decided to hang out in my house.

I had the house to myself because my family often visits Korea so my friends always keep me company.

There was a loud knock on the door, a pattern that only my friends do. They're really childish sometimes.

I opened the door and I saw JooE, Taeha, Daisy and Nayun come in.

"Hey bitch!" Daisy told me and went straight to my door like it was her house. Nayun, JooE and Taeha did the same.

"Where are the others?" I asked but I was just curious on to where Yeonwoo is.

Maybe she isn't coming, a sad thought ran through my head.

"Oh do you mean where Yeonwoo is?" JooE teased me.

I swear this girl can read people's minds.

"Yah! Stop! I'm looking for all of them not just Yeonwoo!" I hissed at her while all of them kept laughing.

"Your blush says otherwise! Just admit it! You were only looking for Yeonwoo." I rolled my eyes in response.

"shut up! where are they? they were supposed to be here before 7! It's already 7:20!" I shake my head because they were always late.

"Hyebin, Ahin and Jane are still out to buy food but I don't know where Yeonwoo is. Maybe she isn't coming. She hasn't been responding to my text." JooE told me as I let out a disappointed sigh.

All of them looked at each other and they burst out in laughter.

"I'm kidding Nancy, Yeonwoo's on her way, she bought some ice cream!" I suddenly felt relieved and a grin was now visible on my face.

They could be teasing me for all I care but at least I get to see Dabin.

I loud knock was heard and I'm sure it was Hyebin.

I told you, we all had our signature knocks. I went to the front door and I was surprised when I was greeted by dark brown eyes.

I thought it was Hyebin, holy shit.

I couldn't help but gaze at her.

She was wearing an oversized hoodie with small shorts that weren't visible at all. I was shamelessly checking her out.

"So you gonna let me in or not?" She says snapping me out of my gaze.

She let out a small chuckle when my eyes widen in surprise.

"Oh y-yeah right, come in Yeonwoo." I said while I welcomed her inside my house.