Mistake | two

Nancy POV:

It's already been a month since Yeonwoo left and honestly I've been a mess. I rarely even come out of
our room. I party every night but in the day I stay locked up in my room, barely eating anything.

I lost her and I lost myself in the process too.

I miss her, I miss her so fucking much that I decided to break up with Jungkook because all I could think of was Yeonwoo but gladly he understood.

we we're better of as friends anyway.

I realize that I didn't even like Jungkook and I didn't feel anything with him. There were no sparks, no butterflies or anything.

but with Yeonwoo, I felt everything.

I know I should have ran after
Yeonwoo but I was confused. I wasn't sure if she was worth it, I thought maybe I should let her go because I had Jungkook anyways.

But all that turned into regrets. Mistakes that I wish I could fix.

After a day, I finally realize how much I needed Yeonwoo. She was right, I was the one being selfish. I never really realize that she was always there for me and she put my happiness before hers.

She was selfless when it came to me but all I did was block out her feelings even though I knew she was hurting, I even slapped her for fucks sake.

now that she's gone, I didn't know how to function and I regret every single one of my decisions. I should have given her a chance.

maybe we would have been happy but I was too oblivious to realize that.

-

"Nancy-ah, you need to eat, you've been starving yourself and I'm starting to worry." JooE said while she was making breakfast for me.

"I don't feel like eating unnie, leave me alone." I whispered because I didn't have the energy to even talk.

"What's happening Nancy? You're starting to change! Hell you don't even eat or talk to us anymore." Taeha asked, they were worried about me but I knew I deserve this.

No one knew what happened. No one even knew about me and Yeonwoo's secret "friends with benefits" relationship.

"I'm fine unnies, I'm just tired that's all." I said as I shut my eyes, wanting the world to swallow me.

"I'm tired of your excuses Lee Seung-ri! I know something happened. You're not the jolly and outgoing Nancy I used to know a month ago!" She sigh frustrated.

"You know what, this is all my fault! Maybe if I ran after Yeonwoo we could have been happy. Maybe I wouldn't be a mess right now! Fuck, I'm so stupid." I started breaking down in front of them.

"What do you mean? You and Yeonwoo were only friend, right?"

JooE was now confused but Taeha looked like she knew something like she was bothered by something. I guess I have some explaining to do, it's about time they know.

"Well t-three months ago we started being friends with benefits and then unexpectedly she s-started having feelings for m-me. She asked me out for two straight months but I wasn't sure what I felt for her so I r-rejected her every time." I said while trying to catch my breathe.

"Then last week w-we had a fight. I said I didn't like her and I called her selfish and worst, I s-slapped her! Then she left and I swear I regret everything. Now I r-realize that I like her and I should have ran after her."
I explained everything and JooE still seemed to be in shock.