"Mother?" you manage to choke out. It's her.

In the same white robe she'd worn on he night of her death, your mother stood before you, healthy and glowing. Her raven black hair shimmered in the warm sunlight, fanning out behind her as she strode with confidence towards you and your bickering siblings. Both of her eyes have been bandaged over, making you wonder how on earth she's able to see where she's walking.

"(name)!"

As soon as she's within arms reach, the two of you are hugging the living daylights out of each other, squealing.

"I see you have my eyes," she jokes, chuckling and letting go of you. You roll your eyes at your mother, still clutching the one you'd snatched back from Sensō in your right hand.

"Very funny, mum," you say sarcastically. She simply laughs and ruffles your hair like she used to back when you were still a child.

"Where's dad?" you ask, looking over your shoulder for any sign of your father. There are none.

"He should be here soon, he told us not to wait up on him," says your mother lightly, grabbing your hand and leading you over to the bench beside the swings. The twins follow you, and sit on either side of you and your mother.

"Is this a dream?" you blurt out, not wanting to get your hopes up over a mere illusion. Your mother cracks a grin, and the twins smirk.

"Is it a dream?" she asks mystically. You scowl and cross your arms, making the others last.

"So how have you been?" she asks, a gentle frown creasing her porcelain features. "Have my family been treating you right? Did they give you my things?"

"They've been great, actually! And, um... what things?" you ask, your frown matching that of your mother's.

"You know, Tenshi, my elemental kunai, my fire shuriken... my chakra water."

At the words "chakra water", your mother's eyes seem to bore into yours, making you shift uncomfortably in your seat because a) she doesn't have any eyes, and b) knowing that your eyeless mother is giving you "the look" doesn't really boost any morale.

Awkwardly, you put a hand behind your head and give her a sheepish, innocent smile, earning you what was sure to have been an eyeroll if she had any eyes.

"You're lucky Sasuke was there for you or else you'd be here with us forever," says Miyuki, shaking her head. "Baka ja ne."

"I'm sorry, I got carried away and I just-"

"It's fine, (name), it's all been done with now," she says softly, placing a hand on your arm. You frown and look away from your family, highly embarrassed that you'd let your emotions get the better of you in such a critical moment.

"Wait- so I'm not dead?" you chirp, turning back to face the three. In unison, they shake their heads with grim looks on their faces.

"You came close to it," whistles Ina nonchalantly, earning him a punch from Ka-chan.

"Shut up!" she snaps, glaring at her wincing brother. Miyuki ignores the two and continues talking.

"Well, thanks to Sasuke you're not dead, but now he might as well be," she says sadly. You perk up in surprise.

"WAIT, WHAT?! SASUKE'S-"

"No, no, he's not dead, girl, sit down!" says your mother, facepalming. "He's just... a little touched up in the head, you know? Everyone you cast your Tsukuyomi on... they've all, well... gone round the bend."

You freeze.

"Wh-what? Tsukuyomi?"

"Remember when you had total control of everyone? Yeah, well that was your Tsukuyomi, your torturing genjutsu. I wasn't sure if your own eyes possessed any form of the Sharingan, which if why I was highly surprised when you cast it," says Miyuki lightly, stroking her chin in deep thought.