"Well feel free to spend your day here in Disney world. I told the workers to let you cut ahead in all the lines."

"Wow thank you so much." I say as I gave the director a hug one more time as he leaves the dressing room.

"OH MY GOD MIA THAT WAS AMAZING HOLY SHIT." Sofia says as she runs into the dressing room and gives me a hug.

"Wait what the heck Sofia how are you here?"

"Do you really think I would miss this?" She says as she stares at me like I am an idiot.

"Yes, I actually thought you were still going to be in Australia."

"Well I told her to come, besides who will ride all these rides with you?" My mom says as she stares at us.

"Uhm, I actually could have went on the rides with Mia." Roger says as he fixes his Mickey Mouse ears on his head.

"Roger stop making this difficult and just come with us." Sofia says as he pulls Roger in for a hug.

"Well you guys go have fun, I will be heading to the spa for the rest of the day. Mia make sure to not eat any junk food." My mom scolds as she heads out of the room.

"God she is a pain in the ass." I say as Roger nods in agreement.

"I actually like your mom." Sofia says which causes Roger and I to look at her in shock.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We have just finish riding Toy story Mania and Roger immediately runs to the trash can outside to throw up.

"Come on Roger there are kids staring at you." Sofia says as she watches families looking at Roger in disgust.

"That ride was too much for me, making me all dizzy and whatnot." He says as he sits down on the bench next to the trash can.

The security guards are around us as a crowd starts to form. I look around and wave at all of the people as Roger starts to fan himself.

"Okay where do you want to go next, I was thinking we can go to the cafe to get some ice cream. Since it looks like Roger won't be able to ride any roller coasters anytime soon." I say as I sit down next to Roger.

"Works for me, I am getting hungry now since my lunch is in the trash can." Roger says as he stands up and starts to stretch.

"Roger that is so gross." Sofia says as she starts to gag.

"I am human and these are the things you just have to deal with." Roger says as he crosses his arms.

I shake my head as I tell the security guards that we are going to go to the Plaza Ice-cream Parlor. They begin to call the parlor to let them know that we are coming so they can close the store for a bit.

As we start heading to the Parlor I begin to post some photos from today on my Instagram.

Sorry Minnie but Mickey is mine 😘 This is honestly a Dream come true! Make sure to watch my performance at the Disney Christmas Parade on Christmas Day!

I also posted my photo with Sofia on Instagram since she has been begging me to post it.

My bestfriend flew all the way from Australia just to watch me perform. I honestly don't deserve her. 😭 Photo Creds: Roger 💖

"You know Mia, I might as well become your photographer instead of your driver." Roger says as he opens the door to the parlor.

"Stick to driving Roger." Sofia says as he pats him on the back and walks into the parlor.

I laugh and say, "Don't worry Roger, I will give you a call if I ever need you to take a photo for me."