One more light

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This chapter is sensitive. Please be prepared when reading. Please do not continue to read if this becomes too much or too close to home. Please do think of yourselves. Please I beg you do not put yourself through something you should not. 

And I'm sorry. 

If anyone had known what was going to happen that day, nobody would have left the house. Nobody would move to prevent it.

If someone had told Seungcheol how his day would have ended that morning he would have laughed at them in the face. Then he would have run and held her in his arms. Held her and never let go. Held her just one last time. 

Thats all Seungcheol wanted. 

All he would ever want for the rest of his life. 

If someone told him how cruel the world was. He would have laughed it away.

Now...

Now he's the bitter old man at the bar telling the teenagers to be careful of what they wish for. To not wish away the days. To spend every moment with those they loved. 

Because now he felt empty. He felt dead inside. 

He just really wanted her back. 

Fuck it they all wanted her back. 

Though it makes no sense to start at the end. The end of the story. It only works out if you start at the beginning. And luckily there was an immaculate amount of evidence of the day of the exact events which led to said man wishing his life away. 

The morning had started off as it normally would when they were in another country. The group had flown out to America only a matter of days ago as they started a small tour around the country. The night previously they had arrived in L.A. with their show to be held tonight. Chenguang had always had her own bedroom booked though she never slept alone. Someone would always get irritated with who they were sharing with, or someone would get homesick or someone would end up crashing with her. But she never minded. This was her family and she loved them more than anything. She would do anything for them. Anything to make sure they were happy and healthy. 

That morning she had awoken to see not only the youngest member of the group but also the leader crashed in her bed. The large queen sized bed made it so the three could fit comfortably, the youngest between his makeshift parents arms. It was in moments like this she could see why people would confuse them for an actual family, and how fans said she favoured the youngest. They weren't wrong she just wasn't going to admit it. 

The day had moved on relatively calm. The rehearsals found no issues, they had enjoyed a nice lunch and a stroll around the city. LA was a beautiful place and Chenguang had really enjoyed herself as she explored and had the others take many photos of her. She wanted to remember this place and all the memories they had. 

And slowly they were getting ready for the fan meet before their scheduled performance. As Chenguang sat in the groups dressing room she could only think of the pride she had for the group. The immense amount of pride she had when she looked at the 13 members around her. How they all meant the world to her and how she wouldn't change a thing about the situation. There wouldn't be another thing she would wish for other than good health and fortune to come to the group in front of her. 

And as the group came together to hype themselves up for the event starting in only a matter of minutes she couldn't help but voice her opinions. She felt the urge to do so. She felt as though something indescribable was going to happen and she had to say it.