Kami Variety shows

Game show assistance

Monsta X were on a game show. Their goal was to contact another idol or celebrity and get them to play along with a series of questions and challenges without them realising that they were on the show. Each member was only allowed to call one person and most had been unsuccessful. Shonwu had made it through to Jackson from Got7 though the fellow male had quickly worked out that he was being used on the game show and had left in order to make the leader lose. 

The group weren't sure what the winner won but they knew bragging rights would come along with the ability to show off some of their connections in the kpop world. It had finally reached Kihyun as due to their seating position he was the last one to have a go at the challenge. He smiled when the staff brought out his phone familiarising himself with the technology and using his thumbprint to quickly unlock it and prevent the world knowing his password. His eyes flicked over the contacts page looking for a certain number. He knew exactly who would answer at this time of the day and would hopefully be able to stay on the line. Pressing the button he initiated the call and turned it onto speaker.

It rung once.

Twice.

Three times.

And on the fourth it was picked up.

'Hello, Kihyun?" Came the voice of none other than Dami from Seventeen

'Hello, Kihyun?" Came the voice of none other than Dami from Seventeen. The hosts of the show let out a light whistle shocked not only as to who the other idol was but that for the first time in what felt like forever someone answered. 

"Hey Che-Che, I'm going to quickly put you on speaker as the other boys are around. Is that okay?"

"Yeah sure. Hello boys!" Came her response as the first challenge card appeared. Get her to agree to buying you a drink when you next meet each other. 

"Che? Remember the last café we visited together? The dog one? Well, it's been on my mind for ages as I can't stop thinking about the dogs we meet. Remember that one husky puppy with the really blue eyes?"

"Ki. I got your point. You want to go back right? I mean my schedules a little busy right now with preparations but I'm sure I can make time to take you." Chenguang's voice rung out before she could be heard in the background talking to someone else. "I'm messing up your recording space. Okay chill, I'll go sit outside somewhere. " There was a rustling before the sounds of footsteps could be heard. 

"Sorry bout this Ki, I was in the studio but I was messing up the other's flow by being on the phone. I'm just relocating to somewhere away from them all. Can't disrupt if they cannot find me."

"I'm not interrupting your recording am I?" Kihyun visibly panicked knowing that if she had to go that his chances would be over. Plus he secretly loved to talk to her over the phone and didn't want the conversation to end. Well he thought it was pretty secret though his actions showed differently, as the fans would notice very quickly.