13

Lexi P.O.V
Maleah is still asleep, she's been asleep for 2 days. She woke up 1 time asking for food and went back to sleep. The doctors said she just exhausted from the stress.
"Lexi?" I hear Evan.
"Yea?" I ask.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"Yea I'm just really tired." I say.
"Come on I'm taking you home." He tells me while grabbing my arm.
"No!" I say yanking my arm back.
"You need some sleep I'll come back and sit here with her." He tells me in a serious tone.
"This is my sister, I'm staying her to make sure she wakes up." I tell him.
"Alexis I'm serious." He tells me. My stomach is filled with knots, I'm so scared but I keep a straight face.
"No!" I scream at him.
"Fine guess we will be doing this the hard way." He tells me. He picks me up and flips me over his shoulder and takes me on the elevator. Once we get outside I'm screaming put me down. But of course he doesn't. He throws me into the SUV and locks the doors.
"Evan, please." I say and start to cry in the back of the car. He ignored me and I soon fell asleep because I was so exhausted. I remember waking up when he was carrying me into the house.
"Evan?" I ask him.
"Yes beautiful?" He asks me. I started blushing but he couldn't see me because I was under the blanket.
"Can you get me some pajamas?" I ask.
"Of course." He says and walks out. He brings me shorts and a t-shirt.
"I'm going to go back to the hospital." He says and kisses me on my lips. My face heats up fast. He smirks and kisses me again, I get even redder. He laughs and kisses my forehead.
"I'll see you later beautiful." He says and walks out the door. This boy is killing me, I lay back down and fall asleep.