21

Lexi P.O.V
I woke up with someone grabbing me. I scream, waking Evan up. One man grabbing me and pulling me closer to him. "Move another muscle I'll shoot her in the head." The man said pushing the gun closer to my head. I freeze and look at Evan with another man pointing a gun at him. Tears come to my eyes. "It's okay Evan just let me leave I'll be okay." I tell him smiling. "Let's go." The man pointing the gun to me says. He grabs me by my arm and pushes me out the door. "Don't fucking push her like that." Evan yells. The second man turns to Evan and points the gun to him and shoots him. I scream as I watch Evans body fall to the ground. "Could've fucking lived if you kept your mouth shut." The second man says while laughing. I cry as the man pushes me to the SUV. I try and fight back when the man is trying to put me in the car. "Keep fucking fighting, and I'll shoot your damn brains out." The man says pushing the gun into my head. I get in the SUV as he handcuffs my hands to the seat. "Get ready for the long ride love." He says as he shuts the door. I cry harder than both the men get into the front seat. They speed out of the driveway and down the highway. We drive for a long time I just cry because all I can think about is Evan. His dead. His fucking dead. I start screaming and the man in the passenger seat hits me in the head with the gun. I get woozy. "What the fuck Richard!" I hear the man in the driver's seat say. "What? She was annoying."The other guys says. "We're going to be in fucking trouble." He tells the other guy. But I can't hear anything else there saying I'm already passing out.
I wake up in a dark room. I try to move, but my head is pounding. I touch it and feel the dry blood. I guess that's from where the fuckhead hit me with the gun. I groan in pain. That shit hurts. I look around, but I see nothing not even a fucking window. I get up slowly and walk to the door. I grab and try to turn the knob but of course it's locked. I knock on it quietly. I hear someone's chair move and hear them walk to the door. I hear the locks turning. I wait and look at the door and watch as it opens. The other man is at the door. Not the one who hit me I think that his name is Richard. He looks at me with a half smile. "Um come on let's get your head cleaned it." He says walking out of the door frame, so I can get out. I nod and follow him.
I see a group of guys at a table including Richard. I look away from the as I follow the somewhat nice dude. He takes me upstairs into a room. This room kinda looks like a hospital bedroom but with a lot of cabinets. He goes to a cabinet and gets bandages and ointments. He also goes to get water and a rag. I sit on the seat and wait for him. His eyes on me making sure I don't move. He comes to where I am and pulls up a chair. "This is going to burn a little so just be prepared." He tells me. I nod, and he grabs the rag and dips it in the water. He touches my forehead lightly as I squeeze my eyes tight as the water burns my cut. Wipes my face from the dry blood and starts putting ointment on my cut. He puts the bandages on my cut. "Take some of this Advil it should help with your headache." He says as he tries to hand the pills to me. I shake my head no. Who knows if that's even Advil? "It's Advil I promise it's not drugs." He says with a concerning look. I nod my head and take the pills. He hands me a bottled water. I take the pill and drink the water. "Come on we have to go talk to someone." He tells me.
I follow him around the corner up the stairs. I notice how big this damn house it. It's huge. I walk up the stairs following the nice man. He brings me around the corner to this big office with a few guys in it. "I brought her." He tells the guys as they all look up at me. "Alright guys I'll talk to you later." This one guy with dark hair and has a lot of tattoos. The rest of the guys leave. "Thank you, Hunter, you can leave now." The tattoo man says. Well now I know the nice guys name. He leaves, and I just stand there looking at the guy. "Come sit down Alexis." He tells me. I go to the chair in front of the desk. "So you probably wondering why you are here." He says. I nod my head. "Well before you decided to leave your mothers house she sold you to me." He tells me. I look in disbelief and then I start laughing. He looks at me weird. "Sorry I just find it funny she's that shitty of a mother." I say and laugh a little more. "So how much?" I ask. "Half a million." He says. I drop my mouth open. "Your funny." I say. "So here are the rules you'll be training to become one of my members in my gang." He says very stern. "Ha ha you're funny. Where's the door?" I ask getting up. "Sit the fuck down now." He screams and I sit back down. "You are mine you will fucking stay here." He says loud. I nod thinking about things. My sister. Evan. Victoria. What's gonna happen to me? What about my family? "I will not fucking stay here." I yell. He gets up and slaps me in the face. You will stay when I tell you too. I spit on him and he punches me. I feel myself getting woozy. "Dumb fucking bitch." He says as I fall asleep.

The series has begun. The 2nd book will be out soon. Till then have fun with the cliffhanger.