8

Lexi P.O.V
We all get in the car to go to the mall. Me and Maleah are looking at each other. She stops staring and leans her head on my shoulder, Camila looks back at us a smiles. I return the smile, Evan looks at me through the mirror I look away. I can't look into his eyes, there beautiful.
Wait, what? Take it back a few million steps. I called them beautiful o my goodness gracious. I can't say that, it's bad, horrible, nasty. His the guy who bullied me, maybe he changed? Maybe not? AGH WHAT THE BUTTERCUP! Why would I-
"Lexi?" Maleah says.
"Sorry what happened?" I ask.
"You were staring off in to space for like 5 minutes." She replies.
"O I'm sorry, I didn't-." I was about to finish till Evan cute me off.
"We're here." He says.
Camila squeals, "Let's go shopping." She says in a fake preppy accents. We all laugh, I get out the car with Maleah and hold her hand.
"Victoria Secret for me and Lexi, Maleah and Evan the umm children's place or Nike's." Camila says. I blush and Evans eyes widen, Camila chuckles. "Let's go." Camila says as she pulls my arm, "Be good Maleah." I tell my little sister.
***Hours Later***
I'm never repeat ever going shopping with Camila again. She literally toke me every freaking where, it was so exhausted. We're in the car at the moment, Maleah and Evan had fun shopping they said.
"Are you guys hungry" Evan asks, "Yes." We reply in a allusion, Maleah giggles at it. "So how about McDonald's?" Evan asks. "YES!" My sister screams, Evan chuckles and shakes his head. Maleah turns red, "I guess that mean McDonald's." Evan says.
We pull up to the microphone thingy.
"Hi welcome to McDonald's, how may I help you?" The lady asks. We say want we wanna eat and we go to the window.
(I was to lazy to write everything😂)
Once we get the food in the car we all start to eat, I guess we're all hungry. I take a huge bite of my chicken sandwich, "Mmm." I say. Everyone laughs, "What fowd is soooo goooood." I say with my mouth full which makes them laugh even more. I laugh with them, I guess I really like McDonald's. I haven't had it in a long time and when I was a kid I asked my dad all the time to take me to get some fries. I really miss my dad, don't think bad thoughts think good thoughts.

We pull up to the house, and we all get out the car. We get all the bags and go inside, we put our bags away. "You guys wanna watch some movies?" Camila asks. 'Yea' we say in a allusion, Camila and Maleah go and pick a movie. Evan comes and sits by me, well actually on top of me. "Evan get off of me." I say, he laughs. "Nope, only if you let me sit by you." He tells me. "I don't care but I'm dying so please get off of me." I say. He gets up and grabs a blanket and puts it on us, we're  touching each other. Maleah and Camila get the movie, 'Grown Ups 2'.
***After watching a lot more movies***
Everyone heads to bed, I tuck Maleah in bed and give her a goodnight kiss. I go and get in my shorts and larger T-shirt. There's a sudden knock at my door "Come in." I say. Evan walks in, "Can I sleep with you?" He asks me. I nod my head because I don't know how to reply to that. He climbs in my bed and pulls me close to him, "Goodnight Lexi." He says. "Goodnight Evan." I reply, I've had a great day today. We fall asleep with each other in our arms.

Hey guys so I hope you like this chapter:)

O and here's the clothes they bought ⬇️

These are Maleah's clothes.

These are Lexi's clothes